HT Predators movie human character to be annlounced next week?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah, it would take her years to sell out.

It would take all the characters years to sell out besides nolan.. Add the fact that the movie has been out for over a year..

It's going to be nolan. Although i personally want a stans..really bad.

Harrigan is my all time favorite though..

get
da f___
out of my
m i n d !

:thud: :thud: :thud:

mike-harrigan_x270.jpg

I really wish it was Isabelle too, to me she was one of the coolest characters, i really liked her, it would be cool to see her figure
but, Fatburn would be cool too, I actually wish it was Hanzo, he was awesome too,

but Fatburn because of so many accesories he could bring would be cool to see, really cool,

I just hope he comes with Imaginary Friend included! :yess:

I really wish it was Isabelle too, to me she was one of the coolest characters, i really liked her, it would be cool to see her figure
but, Fatburn would be cool too, I actually wish it was Hanzo, he was awesome too,

but Fatburn because of so many accesories he could bring would be cool to see, really cool,

Imaginary Friend will be the exclusive not available to customers outside North America.

i really wish it was isabelle, too, to me she was a cool character, i really liked her, it would be cool to see her as a figure, but fatburn would be cool too, i actually wish it was hanzo, he was cool too.

but fatburn because of so many accessories he could bring.
actually i wish it was stans, hes really cool too, or edwin, i really wish it was edwin, he was cool too.

:lol

i really wish it was isabelle, too, to me she was a cool character, i really liked her, it would be cool to see her as a figure, but fatburn would be cool too, i actually wish it was hanzo, he was cool too.

actually i wish it was stans, hes really cool too, or edwin, i really wish it was edwin, he was cool too.

well lol, :) Isabelle and Hanzo were the really cool, and the only reason to consider fatburn is the pred mask, the he had... actually if it is Fatburn I'm curious to see how they make him

No more PREDATORS figures, give me the rest of the original PREDATOR squad. Or at the very least, a Danny Glover from P2.

:goodpost:
Although Noland would make a very cool looking figure.

Stans would be great. Walton Goggins is a great actor too. Nikolai was a good character also.

well lol, :) Isabelle and Hanzo were the really cool, and the only reason to consider fatburn is the pred mask, the he had... actually if it is Fatburn I'm curious to see how they make him
The Bio, gun, armor, etc..
People like that stuff.

They won't make any others, just Fatburn, if any at all.

And I was kidding Goose..

About Edwin yes but I thought you liked Stans?
No no no no no.....

...Read below

I didnt like the character, in fact when he appeared in the movie I started to lose interest in the story, but for some reason I am excited about this figure. Cant wait to see some pics of it.

I didnt like the character, in fact when he appeared in the movie I started to lose interest in the story, but for some reason I am excited about this figure. Cant wait to see some pics of it.

I liked him, i never felt the hate everyone else did, sure he is fatburn but, whatyagonnado about it :dunno
and I liked it a lot when he started exlaining everything, I like Laurence he is a good actor, actually i think this movie had all good actors, this is just my personal opinion of course but, i didn't hate anyone, everyone was pretty much okay ( except Topher Grace he almost ruined the movie because of the whiny useless guy role he was given)

So I was just thinking, wouldn't it be bad-ass if we got a Fatburn, and the base for the figure had the dead alien he shot in the film on it.

Just Sayin :cool:

So I was just thinking, wouldn't it be bad-ass if we got a Fatburn, and the base for the figure had the dead alien he shot in the film on it.

Just Sayin :cool:

that would be sick but that thing was huge no?

My Falconer is waiting for his duel with Hanzo

photo0006k.jpg

But yeah id love both Noland and Isabelle (especially if we got the Riverghost like we did Hound)

Last edited:
Back