HT- PREDATOR- 'Billy' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I am so repainting this thing. It has enough petential to be Billy.

48Billy1.jpg

Just needs the right shading and makeup. Why the hell is the figure blonde though? That'll be turned black as well before I'm done with it. It will help to use the hat.
9795-15150.gif

Oh yeah, do you have more Billy photos?
Better now?
Billy.jpg

Why HT decides to make Billy instead of any of the black dudes (which has a more powerful role) is beyond me. Especially with the current economy, and these figs costing as high as $100++.

Well I don't get all the indifference towards the Billy character. To say nothing of the actor who is apparently a bit of a racist etc etc Billy was one of the longest surviving team members in the film. He gave the Predator its laugh, everyone remembers the scene where he cuts his chest and faces the predator on the 'bridge' - his ''we're all gonna die'' bit. Just because he didn't have a gatling gun no one wants him. I don't get it.

Oh yeah, do you have more Billy photos?
Better now?
Billy.jpg

Doesn't that look a lot like Corey Feldman as one of the Frog Brothers in Lost Boys? (EDIT: Looks like a-dev beat me to that one, but here's a comparison pic.

FS_2396001.jpg

Seriously though, it is already looking better. I agree that the skin tone needs to be darker and he needs to look dirty on top of the warpaint. You don't even need to change the warpaint, just add darker skin tone and smudges. I'd go ahead and make the hair black. It's a shame to cover the paint job they gave it, looked interesting, but it is worthlessly inaccurate.

Those pics I got from doing a quick google image search for "billy predator". You could probably just as easily find more, or just pause the DVD.

Why HT decides to make Billy instead of any of the black dudes (which has a more powerful role) is beyond me. Especially with the current economy, and these figs costing as high as $100++.

:lol Poor economy = higher sales of black dudes, huh? I'm white, so I'm not touching that one.:lol

Last edited:
Doesn't that look a lot like Corey Feldman as one of the Frog Brothers in Lost Boys? (EDIT: Looks like a-dev beat me to that one, but here's a comparison pic.

FS_2396001.jpg

2 people independantly seeing the same resemblance it must be true! And you went one better than me and posted an appropriate Feldman pic.

The bigger problem is the Billy body: it's way too light colored. So it won't match if you darken up the facial complexion.
FYI. I just score an old HT Navy SEAL vietnam. His muscle body skin tone is quite dark. But it come with many Rambo scars on chest :lol and also very hard to find now :monkey4

im ordering this figure. Im not impressed with the arnie sculpt at all. The billy figure bar the paint app and hair color difference is actually quite good from what ive seen posted here. Will be a good figure to go alongside the pred when it arrives.

im ordering this figure. Im not impressed with the arnie sculpt at all. The billy figure bar the paint app and hair color difference is actually quite good from what ive seen posted here. Will be a good figure to go alongside the pred when it arrives.

Your really not impressed with the Arnold sculpt ?. I thinks its a great sculpt personally. I think overall the Dutch figure is much better although they both are great. Are you still ordering Dutch or this one over it ?.

Back