HT- PREDATOR- 'Billy' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i look forward to a video! i reckon i could just about justify spending £105..maybe around the £85 - £90 would be better.

Cheers man!

Mine was a little over the odds because I am an impatient SOB. Just keep checking the bay, perhaps hkapestore will have some lower ones up in a couple of days.

Re-uploading this pic for everyone:

200905120bc852afa0c3f02.jpg

That damn near 1:1 scale zipper on the jacket looks horrible. :lol

looks good to me... and yes i'd have to take that ginormous zipper off of him. i'd leave the face paint on...doesn't look too bad in comparison to the real deal.

Last edited:
i think the only thing i'd certainly do is to add some camo paint to the arms and body to round it off. i don't think he actually had that in the movie, but he looks a little funny with just his face painted up.

Looks good in the recent pics, especially the vest with all the gear. But he is a pass unless we see Blain and Mac down the line.

I had to cancel my pre-order to save cash. I'm thinking of just going with Dutch and the Pred for my display but you know what I really like about Billy that might change my mind? His freakin gun! Assault rifle with underslung shotty - how sick is that?!? Always loved his gun since I first saw Predator all those years ago...

Look closley at the packaging paying particular attention to the two sillouhetted figures in the background - they look like Dillon and maybe Dutch or Mac (though his weapon doesnt look right). Could this be a foreshadowing of what's to come? Consider also that HT didn't have to put those silouhetted figures there.

20090512_bd58e944479360854a886k6mww4nxXne.jpg

Now look at Dutch's box. Looks like Dillon again (but differnt weapon?) and Billy? So..am I onto something or what?

20090512_291f579e650b478ee512mrL284meuUOU.jpg

Last edited:
That is Dillian on the left.....now on the right, on the first box kinda looks like Mac with it being bald. But the second box looks like it has a bandana on???? Hard to tell. But yes, I hope this is what will come out after the first sets. ALL MARINES!!!!!!!

Was his image shrouded in secrecy by a silouhette?

No but thats my point, they added a clear image of Burgess Meredith and never released anything of Mick. My guess to why the silouhettes may have to do with that little ^^^^^ Landham. HT's may not want to take any chances with lawsuits so they blurr out the heads.

Look closley at the packaging paying particular attention to the two sillouhetted figures in the background - they look like Dillon and maybe Dutch or Mac (though his weapon doesnt look right). Could this be a foreshadowing of what's to come? Consider also that HT didn't have to put those silouhetted figures there.

20090512_bd58e944479360854a886k6mww4nxXne.jpg

Now look at Dutch's box. Looks like Dillon again (but differnt weapon?) and Billy? So..am I onto something or what?

20090512_291f579e650b478ee512mrL284meuUOU.jpg

Yeah I noticed the same thing, but like everyone else pointed out: HT in the past HAS put characters on their box art that were never made into figures. Like Darren pointed out, especially with the Elder/Borg boxes showing more lost Preds. So I wouldn't read too much into that. :(

I was surprised Dillion wasn't / isn't a character since the have a colored body and Carl Weathers sculpt.

I like to think "the cup is half full" and keep fingers crossed for additional figures.

Back