HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VVydm0xuZ3M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VVydm0xuZ3M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice backdrop for the video man , nothing distracting which I'm always guilty of :lol. I can't watch it now since its 4am and I've got to get some sleep :rotfl , I'll check it out tomorrow.

These aint HT but they be Bad Ass!!!
017.jpg

020.jpg

:rotfl You can afford Hot Toys Predator figures, but you still watch the VHS of Predator. Buy a friggin' DVD player already. And then throw that away, and buy a Blue Ray.

Just to keep my Addict status current, here's "The Pack" since the arrival of P1. I have to say the height difference is not obvious!
Pack-Dec09.jpg

Dammit! I may end up having 2 Grid Aliens. I thought the one I ordered was a Brown Alien because my confirmation order states it was a Brownie instead of a Grid, so I went ahead and purchase another Grid Alien. I should of just waited until the package arrive before ordering another Grid:banghead

Dammit! I may end up having 2 Grid Aliens. I thought the one I ordered was a Brown Alien because my confirmation order states it was a Brownie instead of a Grid, so I went ahead and purchase another Grid Alien. I should of just waited until the package arrive before ordering another Grid:banghead

You do know that you can never have too many aliens right? ;)
Maybe you can trade it for something else, or simply return it.

You do know that you can never have too many aliens right? ;)
Maybe you can trade it for something else, or simply return it.

Your right, but 2 Grid Aliens? I'll just hold on to it for a trade or something. Don't really want to return it because of the shipping cost both ways.

i should have enlisted here a long time ago, but here's to a new year.

hi, i'm fosing and i'm a predator addict. i love taking their pictures in the dark. :]

the poetic one...
hamlet1.jpg

Back