HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i should have enlisted here a long time ago, but here's to a new year.

hi, i'm fosing and i'm a predator addict. i love taking their pictures in the dark. :]

the poetic one...
hamlet1.jpg

Welcome my friend :D Great pic! Im gonna enlist soon too ;)

Time for me to go clubbin', I guess. These are my pix of the P1 Predator and AVP Grid Alien.

jfyb29.png

I also have a T-600, a Ganado Chainsaw Killer, and a John Connor (all from Hot Toys, but they're not AVP).
These, plus tons of other figures from the same movies, but different brands like NECA and McFarlane.

Took the white background pictures against my wall, upped the brightness and contrast to blot out the wall's texture and make it look truly white. The Pred was my first attempt, so it still looks kinda yellowish, but I succeeded with my other pictures.

I added the extra 1 via my pc to u as well.

If u haven't got photoshop or anything try right clicking it and do edit and stretch and skew. Alternatively i can email them to u.

Try imageshack , I used it for my youtube background , it seems that site can upload massive images. Then post a link to it from here. Its very fast to upload them too , don't have to sign up.

https://imageshack.us/

It might work anyway , worth a try.

Welcome my friend :D Great pic! Im gonna enlist soon too ;)

thank you my friend. :]
i'll just share some of my pics...including those who came toe to toe with them.:D
retats.jpg

john-117/master chief in trouble
DSC_0149_2143.jpg

DSC_0151_2145.jpg

...even a 3-way with them xenomorphs
DSC_0155_2148.jpg

DSC_0158_2150.jpg

Back