HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not. Are we talking boiling hot, or from the faucet hot? Also, is there any way to tighten the spear so that it stays extended better? Thanks.

Boiling hot. Some people stick it right in a boiling pot, but that's too dangerous for me. I just boil it in a kettle, pour the water into a cup or bowl, and dip it then. It will cool fairly quickly but it's a lot more safe, and does the trick. The plastic should go to its original shape, so if it was a question of the plastic loosening during assembly or something like that, the joint should tighten up.

With hands (ie: loose grips), you can pinch the plastic while it's still soft from the water to give it a tighter grip. Then you just run it under cold water from the tap, and it will keep its shape. Maybe that will work with the joint, too...

Don't know about the spear though.

With the help of my twin brother I put together my Battle Damaged Predator 2 on Saturday night and here are a few shots of him.
DSCN2384.jpg

DSCN2386.jpg

:chew

After I took the pic I realized that his stump was on wrong so I fixed it.
When I take a pic of him with the rest of my Predators it'll be right.

After I took the pic I realized that his stump was on wrong so I fixed it.
When I take a pic of him with the rest of my Predators it'll be right.
You need to loosen up his loin cloth in the front as well; it should hang flush with the bottom of his second belt buckle (currently behind the loin cloth in your images), which in turn will cover those ghastly hip ball joints. Congrats on the Predator :)

You need to loosen up his loin cloth in the front as well; it should hang flush with the bottom of his second belt buckle (currently behind the loin cloth in your images), which in turn will cover those ghastly hip ball joints. Congrats on the Predator :)

Thanks for the tip :D

The hipjoints! That it what it is. It looks like an ass on the front in those pics. :lol

I'm having problems attaching the left arm to it's socket. It just won't go in no matter how hard I push! Anyone else encountered this problem? How did you solve it?

p2help.jpg

I already tried both hair blower and hot water and didn't solve the problem. I've been trying to attach the arm for the last 3 hours. :(

Would vaseline be an ok replacement for elbow grease?

Last edited:
Would vaseline be an ok replacement for elbow grease?
You are joking, right? Vaseline??? And he didnt mean "elbow grease" as in literally grease from your elbow either(!)

I think I had this problem too but in the end I just used brute force to get the arm in. I think I used my hands as normal but also probably used my forehead to "butt" it in for extra push-power. :banghead

Back