HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was I suppose to do, start an entirely new thread to share the wonderful news?]

Congrats on getting the BD, it is a cool figure. It's perfect you replied here, it is not necessary to open a new thread for this. Show us some pics when you receive the bad boy!

Am still wetting on P2 BD i already pay like two weeks ago and still wetting
to hear from the seller I ^^^^^**** HATE EBAY

I hear ya man, got a P2 Elder on ebay on the 17 of december and still waiting for it. He gave me the tracking number but is stucked in Canada since the 28 of dec. Gotta hold on buddy :rock

congrats Darth!!
dont let the TROLLS get you down. i will celebrate with you..

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Congrats bud. It's a beautiful piece. And no worries. If you'd done that, the same jerk probably would've posted: "Search is your friend." so it's a Catch 22. :lol

:woo...I'm a troll and a jerk...:lol

:bunnydanc

I hear ya man, got a P2 Elder on ebay on the 17 of december and still waiting for it. He gave me the tracking number but is stucked in Canada since the 28 of dec. Gotta hold on buddy :rock

I have that luck too... I bought a P2 on the 16th and I am still waiting for it..

:woo...I'm a troll and a jerk...:lol

:bunnydanc

258Troll_spray.jpg

take that jerk :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :monkey4

The guy I got him from is only in CT, just a few states away, so I hope once I send the postal money order out to him he should arrive shortly.
:chew

Hey, I just got this too. Well, it's on its way at least.

How much is the Predator 2 BD going by now?

I got mine MISB for $300 shipped (to Canada from the US). I don't think it was an amazing deal or anything, but it was the exclusive though.

Dont blame eBay - they obviously cant force the seller to ship the item or speed up the post, blame the seller.

Besides its xmas, post has been naturally slow and heavy. Postal services are only just getting back on track now.

I just got my P2BD on friday its so AWESOME and the Alien skull is kickass
i can wait for Lost predator and his skull then am going to make my own trophy wall

Congrats guys!! Can't wait to assemble mine and see how will he look with the custom glow in the dark paint I used on him :) But I'll have to wait until later this year when I move to the new house

Back