HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I REALLY want to add some salava to his mouth... :rock The 1:1 bust by sideshow has it. It looks awesome.
I don't know wheter to try a little crazy glue and let it set then gloss it a little.
I might buy an extra head just to stay on the safe side.

No problem about the links gbd. Hope you enjoy some of the videos.

I know some people used nail polish a while back on their aliens for saliva. I think it was Pitu, and a couple others.

use future floor wax for saliva.......you would need to build it up with multiple layers but the use of a hair dryer on a low setting should speed the process up.

can't wait to see any photos from you man. :rock:rock

Can't wait to take them, if I made a list of top ten desired 1/6 figures, this thing would be right up there on that list, I love the original design, Stan did his best with it. P2 is great also, and I understand the logic of some of the things they did there, it's still great Winston work, but I prefer the P1 design, one of my favorite film creatures, and KPH's performance really did a great job of defining it too.

Whenever I customize figures I seal them with Delta Ceramcoat Varnish. It's not as potent as nail polish and gives the surface a nice glossy look. Also dries quickly. A few layers could do the job for a little saliva.

There's how it looks.
2007051617525112000-0929-0019.jpg

Zap-A-Gap superglue can work for saliva. Build it up a little, let it get tacky then use a toothpick to make drippy icicle shapes.

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

I opted not to Photoshop the blades like in the movie because I wanted to show how the LED's on the bio could light it for real, no Photoshop in that image.

wow, i'm glad i stayed up a bit longer. amazing pics!! i can see you really put a lot of time into posing and taking those pics. they are much appreciated!!!

Thanks guys. Yeah I did take my time, I love the Predator though, and I feel like he has to be shown certain ways.

Just wish I had Dutch, my mock soldier had to do for now, next week I'll have Dutch.

It's like Chris in Family Guy said one episode, "I bet Samuel L. Jackson's in this, he's in everything."

These pics are great, you were able to capture a lot of the detail in the face that was washed out on some of those comp. pics with the elder. Can't wait to see him in action with your Dutch when it arrives.

AWESOME pics Maul Fan. I use on my projects for a nice glossy coat or for drool etc. is Krylon Crystal clear glaze. Its available in a brushable format for drool, slobber etc. or in a spray can available at Wally Worl for evenly coating whatever surface you desire. :)

Back