HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those concerned with the height, I don't see anything wrong with how the P1 turned out.

Shoulder to shoulder, pectoral to pectora, these guys are dead on, even the bottom of the mandibles is pretty much dead even, the height difference is because of the difference in the slopes of the heads, P2 slopes higher up, P1 runs more straight back and that shaves about 1/4 an inch off his height and creates the difference between him and the P2.

20.jpg

For those concerned with the height, I don't see anything wrong with how the P1 turned out.

Shoulder to shoulder, pectoral to pectora, these guys are dead on, even the bottom of the mandibles is pretty much dead even, the height difference is because of the difference in the slopes of the heads, P2 slopes higher up, P1 runs more straight back and that shaves about 1/4 an inch off his height and creates the difference between him and the P2.

:confused: No one was really comparing him to P2. They were comparing him specifically to the P2 Elder since they're supposed to be exactly the same and you can clearly see they aren't.

I'm starting to think the height problem is more to do with the new neck. Because you can see in this pic:

Even the Arnie head seems short.

perhaps I'm missing some info on Predator Folklore but why is Predator 1 supposed to be the exact same thing as the Predator Elder?

In Predator 2, Stan Winston and Co. used one of the suits from P1 and just modified it slightly to make the Elder Pred. Just like all the Lost Hunters were made using P2 suits and Armor with slight modifications.

Not to mention Kevin Peter Hall played all three (P1, P2 and the P2 Elder).

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

I opted not to Photoshop the blades like in the movie because I wanted to show how the LED's on the bio could light it for real, no Photoshop in that image.

Greaty stuff, Sean. The detail on this Figure is sick.

I opted not to Photoshop the blades like in the movie because I wanted to show how the LED's on the bio could light it for real, no Photoshop in that image.
Wow, that's really cool. I didn't think they'd be that bright. Some great pics in there!

Back