HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you can pull the dreads forward a little, but they naurally want to hang to the rear.
And 'is it the best Pred'... by a mile, I still love the old Pred 2 Elder but the quality of finish on this one seems even better. I haven't had a chance to examine him hugely as my Godfather fig arrived at the same time and I'm reviewing him as we speak.

I should be adding to this thread Friday :rock

Very nice stuff Wookster, not only nice presentation of the piece, but well captured in a way that presents the character faithful to the source.

great pics wook...........:rock

i normally just pull my figures out of the box and put them in a pose i like & thats it.

this one i see a bit more playtime with before shelf time......:lol

Great pics Wookster!

Here's mine:
HTDutchPredator003.jpg

HTDutchPredator004.jpg

HTDutchPredator005.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pics...:monkey2

Now all we need to make it complete is danny glover!!! danny glover u know from predator 2 ? anyone....forget i mentioned it..

Is it possible to bring the dreads forward over the shoulders - everyone seems to be photographing it with all the dreads slicked back.

Yes.it is possible.You need a rubberband and put it around the head with the dreads forward and then heat the dreads with a hairdryer, wait a few minutes. and finally remove the rubberband.
I did the same thing with my Predator 1 and arrange the lost Predator dreads too.Now they look much better (look like the promo pics ..:wacky)

Are the dreads on this figure really stiff or something, because the Wolf and P2 figure dreads can easily be thrown over the fronts of the shoulders without any special tricks.

Are the dreads on this figure really stiff or something, because the Wolf and P2 figure dreads can easily be thrown over the fronts of the shoulders without any special tricks.

It would seem this and the lost predator have the dreads mde different.
Stiffer somehow. They don't hang as natural.

It would seem this and the lost predator have the dreads mde different.
Stiffer somehow. They don't hang as natural.

Well other than Wolf, I've never found the dreads on an HT Predator to hang nicely without some custom work of sorts, but they've usually been a soft enough rubber that you could easily style them to your liking without heat or anything.

The only thing that bugged me when I took P1 out of the box were his dreads. But with hot water, it's sorted in about 10min ;) Child's play!

The only thing that bugged me when I took P1 out of the box were his dreads. But with hot water, it's sorted in about 10min ;) Child's play!

I'm thinking of doing the same when I get mine. Can you post some pics? I would love to see it.

Now all we need to make it complete is danny glover!!! danny glover u know from predator 2 ? anyone....forget i mentioned it..
PIFFLE! everyone knows Busey is way more awesome.

and i sincerely hope every one of you who didn't order from SSC and have this figure already would kindly choke on it.

Sarah Conner, Ripley, Dutch.....Mike Harrigan just doesn't have "it" to me. I hope HT just focuses on releasing Dutch's whole squad from P1 before ANYBODY else

Back