HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously? Woah, that is interesting and very sad indeed.

Yeh, better get back on topic! Mine MAY arrive today. Really hope so.

Heh, we have GREAT taste. Awesome quote ^

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cyfbRz4ObFY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cyfbRz4ObFY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

By far my favorite Oldman scene in the entire movie. Awesome...:D

mm.. I always enjoyed the character he played too before I found out.

Where did you order your pred from ?. :D

StudioSunny. It should have arrived tomorrow at the latest, but the tracking number he gave me said it only left HK on 8th June!!! This is the first time he has been so slow. I paid about a week before that ship date so I am quite disppointed.

Will obviously be worth the wait, but I was looking forward to it this week.

Where did you get yours from?

Did you open it up or did he??

LOL
Are we not all fellow collectors who know how to take care of things?
Of course I didn't care if he opened it.
This is the guy who does perfect detailed showcases of his figs, and takes pics of the cardboard box when it arrives.
So I think I'm in good hands.
:D

same question. Seems like a raw deal if you pay for it but someone else gets it, opens it, puts it together, and takes pics of it. He doesn't hang out with your wife/girlfriend too, does he? :monkey3

How is it a raw deal, when it's my buddy collector, and it ultimately comes home with me anyway at the end of the day?
He's the one who likes and wants to film these things for his showcases.
I'm just the collector.

StudioSunny. It should have arrived tomorrow at the latest, but the tracking number he gave me said it only left HK on 8th June!!! This is the first time he has been so slow. I paid about a week before that ship date so I am quite disppointed.

Will obviously be worth the wait, but I was looking forward to it this week.

Where did you get yours from?

Yeah i had the same problem with him shipping recently took about a week to get confirmation of when it would be shipped after and took a quite a few more days to arrive, i dunno to be honest i've found other hong kong suppliers to be a lot faster and im probably also impatient but still not sure what all the hype is about with this guy. Took him 5 days to respond to an email. Maybe hes just overwhelmed by the amount of orders on these figures.

Last edited:
Maybe hes just overwhelmed by the amount of orders on these figures.

I think that is basically it. As I mentioned, 90% of my orders are from him and he usually ships same day or next day at the latest. I received my Dutch and Billy from him in 6 days from HK to UK to Guernsey.

Out of Wooksters first lot, the one that most impresses me is this one.

pic9-1.jpg

Good work.

hell yeah. :rock I'm a Leon nut !.
maybe a sad little fact you didn't know....

The guy who played Benny , the guy he was talking too there actually died in the 9/11 attacks. He was a fireman in one of the buildings when they collapsed sadly. :(:(

Ok back on topic , sorry guys.

That's why you had clips of the movie posted on your Youtube. I thought you were doing a review of a Leon Action Figure... :rotfl

That is you right?

That's why you had clips of the movie posted on your Youtube. I thought you were doing a review of a Leon Action Figure... :rotfl

That is you right?

Yep , thats me. I have a custom Leon thats 99% finished , I'll do a video when it is.

https://www.youtube.com/user/moviezfreakzreviewz

I'll be reviewing this and Dutch too. :) Together hopefully. I would have liked to have done them seperate but I don't get as much time any more and for some reason videos take forever to go up nowadays so I have to sit here waiting. :lol

You probably know Pitu and Knightslade too. Were all members here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pitu23

https://www.youtube.com/user/knightslade2007

I prefer the mouth closed on this one. And I must get me some dreads coming over in front of the shoulders.

Ditto , I've always loved the look of the closed mandibles on this. This line is the only one from hot toys so far that I wouldn't be bothered about a dx line with. I'd buy them both happily. :lol
The same would go with any terminator stuff and alien. Its harder with stuff like batman for me personally since that ins't my main line so if I want the ultimate joker and buy the original then see the dx... it sucks. :lol

That works both ways though I guess. :rotfl

Thanks for the youtube links, uscmhicks. I didn't know there was such a Hot Toys presence on youtube. I'll have to keep my eye out for new vids.

I checked out knightslade's review. I had no idea that this Predator comes pre-built.

Predatordreads003.jpg

Granted some heating or something was probably done, but it looks like this Predator has the best scaling of dreads to the head, looks amazing in this shot.

I REALLY want to add some salava to his mouth... :rock The 1:1 bust by sideshow has it. It looks awesome.
I don't know wheter to try a little crazy glue and let it set then gloss it a little.
I might buy an extra head just to stay on the safe side.

No problem about the links gbd. Hope you enjoy some of the videos.

Back