HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Wookster!

Here's mine:
HTDutchPredator003.jpg

HTDutchPredator004.jpg

HTDutchPredator005.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pics...:monkey2
awesome i love the pose for all the figures i have, dutch lost predator and now gort but cant decide to keep dutch's shirt on or off. what do you think

Here is an unpainted TD mask along side the 1/4 scale maquette bio, which is the most accurate scaled replica out there...looks pretty darn close.
CIMG1819.jpg

Then why doesnt it look that close in any of the other pictures?

When are you going to learn that most of the timing photos dont do figures much justice?

And yes, its your opinion which Im not in the position to judge, but its based on amateur photos.

Well, i'm going to always judge by the pictures because no way in hell am I buying something I dont know if i'll like. Saying "it's better in person" means nothing to me. I will never know, because i'm not shelling out the cash to get something I might potentially not like.

Its different with HT photos. Ofcourse you are gonna buy based on the photos, but the thing with HT is sometimes their figures look better on pictures, like with the P2 Lost´s dreads. :lol
But now when you look at the comparison pics that Tayler posted originally, do you honestly think that the HT variant looks better? Or was it someone else that posted them...

I'm usually a fan of preds with their bio's on, but i was fiddling with p1 and put back his open mandibles and i think i'm just gonna stick with this display, he looks too cool without his bio to cover up that pretty face..
p1display.jpg

:gah: I'll really have to place an order of a taylerdurdem's mask...

... kickass pose? What do you think of this one (it's my favorite):

PREDATOR10.jpg

Does not it seem that the Predator is in stealth mode and that its target will pass a hard time? :D

with poses such as this, is the reason why i'm still crossing my fingers that HT will keep that torso joint on the berserker pred.:pray:

Here are 2 new shots.

PREDATOR07.jpg

PREDATOR08.jpg

I work on this scene:

picture.php

Could someone send me by PM this picture in high definition (from a Blu-ray)?

picture.php

It would be really nice! :duff
In advance thank you

Back