HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah: I'll really have to place an order of a taylerdurdem's mask...

... kickass pose? What do you think of this one (it's my favorite):

PREDATOR10.jpg

Does not it seem that the Predator is in stealth mode and that its target will pass a hard time? :D

Stealing that pose! :rock

While the HT mask looks good, there is no denying that taylerdurdem's mask in in a very different league.
The figure still looks great with the original, but I would love to pick up one of taylerdurdem's bios, anyone know if he still produces them?

While the HT mask looks good, there is no denying that taylerdurdem's mask in in a very different league.
The figure still looks great with the original, but I would love to pick up one of taylerdurdem's bios, anyone know if he still produces them?

I think he said he was doing another batch, not totally sure on that. Might wanna give him a PM

Arrgghhh. I so want a P1 Pred. I'm still waiting on word of a Classic Pred being released and then I'll just pick up the P1 bone necklace and bio or if he's still making them a TD bio and display the Classic as P1.

I'd say so too, the real question is though will it have a new taller body prehaps to entice P1 owners to get it or will it be a straight re-release of P1 with a BD bio and minus the bone necklace.

I'd say so too, the real question is though will it have a new taller body prehaps to entice P1 owners to get it or will it be a straight re-release of P1 with a BD bio and minus the bone necklace.

Such a double edged sword for me. If they re-release I would hope its almost just a straight re-release of the original so I wouldn't feel the need to get him. On the other hand with a new berserker like body it would look...ridiculously good and...there goes another $200 :slap

Such a double edged sword for me. If they re-release I would hope its almost just a straight re-release of the original so I wouldn't feel the need to get him. On the other hand with a new berserker like body it would look...ridiculously good and...there goes another $200 :slap

I hear ya but even if Classic is a strait re-release, I'd still like to see a P1 Pred with the new body made. I'd gladly get both but then again I'm a sucker I guess.

Man I really need to stop comming into this thread. All these awesome pics make die a little inside knowing I don't have a P1 Pred :monkey2

I wasn't able to replicate that pose, and I have little patience, so I am using a slight variation, forgive the crappy photo...
CIMG1849.jpg

How stable is it on the base like that? Tempted to try posing it in a similar manner to that or with a more "____ you up" look to him with mask off and roaring!. Just want to know how stable it is!

Back