HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
baloo, your imitation of movie shots is the best idea i've seen.
and they are really perfect!

Here are 2 new shots.

PREDATOR07.jpg

PREDATOR08.jpg

I work on this scene:

picture.php

Could someone send me by PM this picture in high definition (from a Blu-ray)?

picture.php

It would be really nice! :duff
In advance thank you

AMAZING, i'm going to change my P1 pose to one of these :yess:

Baloo. I think your pictures are killing those that missed out on the P1. That is F'ing awesome. Keep them coming bro. I love your pics!

Nice pictures! :rock
Thank you friend! it's always nice to see I'm not already good for scrap! :lol

baloo, your imitation of movie shots is the best idea i've seen.
and they are really perfect!
Thank you, how nice. But... :lectureOne can always do better! :wink1:

AMAZING, i'm going to change my P1 pose to one of these :yess:
For the crouch you'll have to pop out the knee post.
:exactly:Yeah, P1 and I are (in something close) in the same shape! (Nah, just kidding... My knees are going very well)

Baloo. I think your pictures are killing those that missed out on the P1. That is F'ing awesome. Keep them coming bro. I love your pics!
Well, sorry if some beat their heads against the wall because of me... But it won't stop me to continue shooting! Thank you buddy! :hi5:

Guardian Predator is in serious need of a tailor, because his armor is all way too big for him.

That's why I was ok with the undersizing of the P1's height, the overall proportions look really nice, the P2, and all the P2 lost Preds, have crazy proportiones between the body shape and the armor size. They're cool, but a long way from replicating the screen appearance.

:impatient:... Well then??? Nobody who has been kind to me, mmmh?
Is there anybody who has the film on Blu-ray and that is cute enough to send me the scene in high def (see post ≠1759)?
Come on, please, have pity on a poor old man :pray::rotfl

How did you make that crouching post? I never knew he could bend that low (or moreover I was too scared to mess/break anything up or even crumple the leg nets)

Not sure if anyone has seen these, but this is the HT P1 head repainted by Joe Dunaway.

prp2.jpg

prp5.jpg

prp6.jpg

Here's what he did with all the bone trophies:
prp1.jpg

And the base:
prp4.jpg

Great work as usual by Joe D.

How did you make that crouching post? I never knew he could bend that low (or moreover I was too scared to mess/break anything up or even crumple the leg nets)
With just a little patience and boldness!
... I mean, it's great to be afraid of breaking something, but at too high doses, one does nothing. Just do a bit of attention and go smoothly.
I wanted to do this kind of posture to see the joints limits of the figure. Now, we can't say that this pose is an example of stability... :wink1:

Baloo your pics are majestic!
Ha my friend Bio! I'm glad to read you, but please, stop compliments! I'll end up blushing... And then no, continuous, it's too good! :duff

I love this pose. Excellent shot!:clap
Thank you thank you... There is still a little blood in Transylvania? :D

Wow, Devil_666, what nice job! I love. Can you please tell me more about Joe Dunaway (sorry, I don't know him)?

WOW Baloo!!! Awesome poses man. MORE!!!
Hehe ... But there are so many other figures that I must shoot... Again thank you for these nice words, guys! :bow

Can you please tell me more about Joe Dunaway (sorry, I don't know him)?

He's a professional painter. He paints up A LOT of Narin Predator kits and Predator kits in general. Dude is an amazing painter but his work costs fat $$$. Worth it though if you're willing to pay (I wasn't when he quoted me a price to JUST paint up that 1/4 Narin Wolf Predator). :lol

Here's his site: Modelzone.com

LOT of great work on there.

Back