HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one that never needed to do the hot water mod a second time on my Preds? All I did was one time on all of them and they have all stayed down for good. Agonistes did you tie the dreads down when you dunked it into boiling hot water?

One time was all it took for mine also. It has been several
months since I did mine.

I only had to do the boiling water method once (after multiple hot water and hair dryer goes but kept springing back out eventually). Can't have been in the water for more than 5 seconds! If that! Put two rubber bands on... one wrapped around closer to the top of the head and a second closer to the bottom to hold the dreds in better and keep them straighter. Then it went under cold water and sat for about a day and been fine since... that was about a month or two after its release!

Dude. Pick up the taylerdurdem bio. It will make your HT P1 bios obsolete. You'll put them to the side and never put them on your P1 ever again. It really is THAT good.

Does it require blue tac or something like that to keep it on the face like those that widened the HT mask had to do?

Does it require blue tac or something like that to keep it on the face like those that widened the HT mask had to do?

Nope. It fits like a glove and literally slips on and stays in place without any hassle. The mask if pretty much made especially to fit the P1 head PERFECTLY! More than worth what he charges. It is a must have. I always say that every freak here with a HT P1 should get a bio from tayler.

Well I'll certainly consider it with that detail. I tried the widening the HT mod before, but when I realized you needed something adhesive to keep it on, I shaped it back, I don't want to potentially ruin the face beneath, in my lifetime of owning this figure, I'll probably split it 50/50 of masked and unmasked.

If you get the tayler bio, looking at the HT bios actually pisses you off. You realize how terrible it is. :lol

Here's some photos to help convince you.

DurdenP1Bio5.jpg
DurdenP1Bio3.jpg

DurdenP1Bio2.jpg
DurdenP1Bio1.jpg

The ribber tubes on the side of the bio are included in the purchase making it even more film accurate.

Seeing the Predator holding the terminator head gave me an idea for Terminator 6. I know this will never be done but just for fun: A fleet of Predators comes to earth to help the humans wipe out skynet and the troops since there wont be much else to hunt if humans died off. A spin off of that they make a hive for aliens to breed and they come back 50 years later for human and alien hunting which would be avp 1 but outside lol

I would like to see a good Predator/Terminator movie using this concept. I mean, why not put them all together? It's all that's left to do, now.

If you get the tayler bio, looking at the HT bios actually pisses you off. You realize how terrible it is. :lol

The quality is there for sure, like I said, my main issue was how you attach it, I figured it was probably like the HT modding where you needed adhesive material to keep it on, if it stays on as is, that's a whole other story. I am going to consider picking one up now.

The quality is there for sure, like I said, my main issue was how you attach it, I figured it was probably like the HT modding where you needed adhesive material to keep it on, if it stays on as is, that's a whole other story. I am going to consider picking one up now.

Definitely do. It stays on good and safely, and looks 100x better and in proportion than the HT one.
I was a little hesitating at first too, but the posted photos often dont do it justice. You have to see it in person. Im telling you, when I opened the package I was blown away. P1 wasnt my favourite figure, but this mask certainly got him back into competition with the others.

Now put the mask on and display your predator in a kickass pose. You´ll feel like the pred just popped out the movie.

:gah: I'll really have to place an order of a taylerdurdem's mask...

... kickass pose? What do you think of this one (it's my favorite):

PREDATOR10.jpg

Does not it seem that the Predator is in stealth mode and that its target will pass a hard time? :D

Here's some photos to help convince you.

The ribber tubes on the side of the bio are included in the purchase making it even more film accurate.

Sorry, the new bio is nice, but I'm not that rectal retentive when it comes to the Preds. They look outstanding enough for me out of the box.

I would never support the mask of hottoys. are large, poorly fitting, and not resemble the actual mask. if you look a real picture and compare with the figure ..
. Hot toys not worked hard

but I agree with one thing .... my masks can still be improved

I just hope that the new predators have better mask ...
I have no desire to spend much money on that figure and have to correct your helmet

Back