HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are great pictures jedibear! Very cool lighting and poses [emoji817]

Unreal Toys, excellent wired cape and I?m still thinking of ordering one [emoji122]

Haven?t been taking pics of this one, so here?s one from today with the BvS grenade gun

HT really should have released the parademon blaster with this Tactical Suit version. When I eventually get the JL standard suit Batman, I look forward to posing him with that blaster equipped.

(And there may be third party knockoffs of the blaster that come onto the market as well.)

Great pic there! Sharp and clear!

Excellent shot, Indy!

Thanks very much guys! The only way I get clear shots is with natural light, especially outdoors in shade like that.

HT really should have released the parademon blaster with this Tactical Suit version. When I eventually get the JL standard suit Batman, I look forward to posing him with that blaster equipped.

(And there may be third party knockoffs of the blaster that come onto the market as well.)

For sure on that, as he only used it while in the Tactical Suit anyway. Maybe they just wanted to give people more incentive to buy both

For sure on that, as he only used it while in the Tactical Suit anyway. Maybe they just wanted to give people more incentive to buy both

Yeah, I believe so. And it actually got me to make the decison to buy the deluxe version as well so that I can place Tac Bats on the parademon stand, holding the blaster. I didn't care about having the standard suit JL Batman posed atop a parademon. But I took one look at the tactical suit one on my shelf, and thought yep, he needs to be posed on that thing.

Selling a new justice league batman Parademon gun from the mms 455 release.
In the uk-brand new.
Dm me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

191c0385dd94a1d86491d345c5f22117.jpg
082d231b5739ae84cbed0709b95005d2.jpg

Custom drape cape

I'm definitely putting Tac Bats on the parademon stand holding the parademon blaster. I actually have no issues with the stock cape, but that custom drape cape does look very nice.

For those who used ankle extensions for this figure, how did you solve the looseness of the thigh and knee cap armor after shifting everything down to accommodate covering up the ankles?

For those who used ankle extensions for this figure, how did you solve the looseness of the thigh and knee cap armor after shifting everything down to accommodate covering up the ankles?

I imagine just wedge some folded paper or something between the armour and the leg.

Finally opened my JL Batman today and equipped it's parademon blaster and base with the Tactical suit figure. Been waiting for this way to display for quite a while now. I'm really pleased.

IMG_0058.JPG

Finally unboxed this guy today... he's been in storage since release. Great looking figure imo the details on the suit are well done! I think I'll stay with the custom cape for now

batman JL 3.jpg

Back