HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, does any of you have this issue too?
7c0ace7ef128d1e22397e9ab1aafdacd.jpg

What happened here? Was he on a bent pose or standing straight?

I'm not super happy with this pic as the fine details are washed out, but the light was fading fast and I really wanted to show off my new toy :yess:

I know I'm late to this party, but my 2c. This Batman is pretty impressive looking with a lot of detail. I think if I got him before Justice League Batman, I'd be a lot more thrilled. But in comparison he is pretty hard to pose and the cape is of a much lower quality (not sure if mine has just been too long in a box in a humid environment - shipped from Malaysia, seller obviously changed their location to make buyers think they were local) and was very stiff and stuck together. But man does this look good all set up. I ended up using the googles but on top the head, so not so Nite Owl looking :p. It feels a bit like an Armoured (Lite Edition) Batman. Overall I'm happy to add this one to the collection.

YZcjFH8.jpg

Looks great! That's my plan...giving this one the parademon stand from the regular bars when I get him. Just wish the plate on the ramp could be easily swapped.

Standing straight, no bent pose.

Is it from the crotch grabber?

Looks great! That's my plan...giving this one the parademon stand from the regular bars when I get him. Just wish the plate on the ramp could be easily swapped.

Thanks. Every time I look at this figure I smile.

I agree on the stand. I was disappointed that the Tactical stand didn't just say "Batman" as I was going to give it to JL Bats (for the 'regular' look). Can probably pry the plates off to swap, but I don't want to damage them.

Is it from the crotch grabber?

Thanks. Every time I look at this figure I smile.

I agree on the stand. I was disappointed that the Tactical stand didn't just say "Batman" as I was going to give it to JL Bats (for the 'regular' look). Can probably pry the plates off to swap, but I don't want to damage them.

I don't use a crotch grabber on any of my figures.

I have the crotch grabber positioned so that one point is resting on one of the thigh shield straps and not the undersuit. Looking for a solution for both the JL Aquaman and the JL Flash while using that stand support. I may resort to so black foam over the grabber to prevent indenting the suits.

Open to suggestion.

Selling this guy with an unreal customs double-layered wired cape if any one is interested. He also comes with ankle extenders already installed to give him some better proportions / extra height. PM me

Why use crotch grabber? These figures can perfectly stand on their own. Or are you in an earthquakes area?

That has nothing to do with it (at least not for me). You never know if you might bump your display case (which I've done before) and w/o a stand, many could fallen over causing damage, either to the paint on the heads, breaking accessories they're holding, etc.

I had a floating wall stand for a 1/4 statue that was above a wall outlet. One day, while switch out accessories, a piece fell and I forgot to move out the way of the wall stand as I was rising and bumped that off the wall and then nudged one of the two display cases that were framing it. Without the stands holding the figures, those figures would've fallen over in the case and on top of each other. These aren't cheap collectibles, and even though I know how to fix nearly any problem that could happen, I'd rather not have to.

Also, these feel more like epic, museum pieces to me when they're on their stands with the nameplates showing instead of little toys you get from Walmart. That pic above from momaw wouldn't have the same effect without the stand. I have custom stands for some of mine with metal nameplates and it really makes them pop

Just got the figure today. God damn posing him is such a challenge. Wish we could push the connection between the thigh and hip higher and further back. Proportion wise, he?s not bad at all. Stabbed myself with the gauntlets so many times. Sorry for crappy phone pics, I just couldn?t wait to share this with you all! Can?t wait to get him outside for a proper photo sesh!

be896aa116e51b5731997bc3b874f5bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he's a beast ! So much heft in the hand too.

I've had him standing next to JL Bats, trying to decide which one I want to keep. Interestingly enough this guy is winning.

I've had him standing next to JL Bats, trying to decide which one I want to keep. Interestingly enough this guy is winning.

Definitely the Tactical Suit Bats by a long shot. He is crazy thick. It?s quite hard to give him a natural looking pose.

Gonna need to see if I can fill in the thigh gap a little bit, but the suit looks to be a pain to open.

Maybe shave down the sides a little to give his upper body a more tapered look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my feeling as well. I equip Tac Bats with the JL Batman base and parademon blaster. And I actually like the Eleven 2.0 head sculpt of Batfleck's Bruce better than than the more youthful looking JL Batman one, which imho doesn't capture the length and squareness of Ben Affleck's face. Which the 11 HS does. The Eleven sculpt has more mileage, i.e., the toll of the years as Batman, on the face.

That's my feeling as well. I equip Tac Bats with the JL Batman base and parademon blaster. And I actually like the Eleven 2.0 head sculpt of Batfleck's Bruce better than than the more youthful looking JL Batman one, which imho doesn't capture the length and squareness of Ben Affleck's face. Which the 11 HS does. The Eleven sculpt has more mileage, i.e., the toll of the years as Batman, on the face.

Not a bad idea. I was thinking if I sell JL version what to do about the potential HS loss.

Where did you get the Eleven 2,0 headsculpt ? Is it still available ?

Actually do you have any pics of the head on the Tactical body ? I had a quick look back through the thread and couldn't find anything.

Attachments

• IMG_0362 (5).jpg
    IMG_0362 (5).jpg
    616.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0366 (2).jpg
    IMG_0366 (2).jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 167
Maybe it's just me, but doesn't the HT JL Batman head sculpt almost look a bit like Tom Holland?

Back