HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you referring to the figure or the custom cape? I've had the figure since January, so relatively speaking it's one of the early JL releases.
You're right I wasn't clear, deleted my posts (seemed like I was talking about the custom cape but was talking about the figure lol) :p

Still, great pics by everyone!

Thanks! I tried putting the pleats on top of the cowl's sides but I noticed that when this is done, the front part of the cowl with the gold trim tab sits up much higher. I'll try to adjust it again though

can somebody tell me where i can get a cape like this?
Contact Unreal Customs on FB. Jaxon Xu also makes custom capes and you can contact him on FB, too. There are others, but these are the two with whom I have done business.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Contact Unreal Customs on FB. Jaxon Xu also makes custom capes and you can contact him on FB, too. There are others, but these are the two with whom I have done business.

i dont have FB anymore, damn :slap
is there another way maybe then?

Got my JL Bats last week and caved and ordered this one. I'm still not a fan of the Owlman googles but the rest looks great. Never would have thought I'd have 4 Affleck Bats.

Got my JL Bats last week and caved and ordered this one. I'm still not a fan of the Owlman googles but the rest looks great. Never would have thought I'd have 4 Affleck Bats.

Nice thing is you can leave the goggles off and it's actually a great looking cowl without them.

I just got my sixth one, lol. I'm having a hard time justifying keeping my SS Batman now that I have the BvS Batman....

Hi guys, does any of you have this issue too?
7c0ace7ef128d1e22397e9ab1aafdacd.jpg

I'm not super happy with this pic as the fine details are washed out, but the light was fading fast and I really wanted to show off my new toy :yess:

I know I'm late to this party, but my 2c. This Batman is pretty impressive looking with a lot of detail. I think if I got him before Justice League Batman, I'd be a lot more thrilled. But in comparison he is pretty hard to pose and the cape is of a much lower quality (not sure if mine has just been too long in a box in a humid environment - shipped from Malaysia, seller obviously changed their location to make buyers think they were local) and was very stiff and stuck together. But man does this look good all set up. I ended up using the googles but on top the head, so not so Nite Owl looking :p. It feels a bit like an Armoured (Lite Edition) Batman. Overall I'm happy to add this one to the collection.

YZcjFH8.jpg

I'm not super happy with this pic as the fine details are washed out, but the light was fading fast and I really wanted to show off my new toy :yess:

I know I'm late to this party, but my 2c. This Batman is pretty impressive looking with a lot of detail. I think if I got him before Justice League Batman, I'd be a lot more thrilled. But in comparison he is pretty hard to pose and the cape is of a much lower quality (not sure if mine has just been too long in a box in a humid environment - shipped from Malaysia, seller obviously changed their location to make buyers think they were local) and was very stiff and stuck together. But man does this look good all set up. I ended up using the googles but on top the head, so not so Nite Owl looking :p. It feels a bit like an Armoured (Lite Edition) Batman. Overall I'm happy to add this one to the collection.

YZcjFH8.jpg

Nice, I just got the JL Batman, and this guy still reins supreme as the best version imo. Just something about the armour which gives him an awesome look. Also helps he wore this armour probably for the better part of the movie as well.

edit . I did also add ankle extenders to mine which definitely help make him look taller and better proportioned.

Back