HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool figure. Anopther quick shot....

TACTICAL BATMAN-002.jpg

I agree although at least with my figure the replacement pegs that provide the extension fit just a bit looser. I like to leave all my figures posed without the crotchgrabber stand if possible, as it's just aesthetically more pleasing to me that way. And with the looser fit in the ankle joint my very conservatively posed figure has fallen once already. Fortunately I just found him leaning into an adjacent figure. If he fell onto the carpeted floor from the low height I have him displayed, no damage would have resulted. It's a very sturdy figure. But anyway, the ankle joints being a bit looser runs that particular risk if one wants to pose the figure to look most natural, i.e., without the crotchgrabber.

I've thought about maybe eventually selling this figure to purchase others, but two things prevent me:

1) It really is an awesome looking armored Batman. I dig the cowl (although not quite as much as BvS Batman). And the infrared night vison goggles that are designed to help him fight the parademons have grown on me. They serve a particular purpose in the film, and in that sense they're just a Bat gadget specific to the story. But I like them now for how they look on the figure.

2) I'm hopeful that when we see the 3:34 Snyder cut of JL, it will be a worthy addition for those of us that appreciate MoS and BvS. There's a whole other movie's worth of footage to see (an additional 1:34) compared with the 2:00 runtime Josstice League. What Whedon reshot we'll get to see the Snyder version of. I'm positive that the tone will not be what we got in the theater version that was so heavily reshot by Whedon. So I may absolutely love what's done with Batman in the Snyder cut.

I just decided to pick this guy up for a very decent price. I have the BvS Batman, and the Standard JL version on pre-order but thought he uses this Tactical suit for the main part and end of the movie. So it makes sense. May need to offload the standard version when it comes ??

As much as I dislike the end movie of Justice League (was a bit better on the second/third watching) I also have hope that the Snyder Cut will be released at some point.

Great shots, Cocoboloboy! Especially like the posing.

I'm really enjoying the textures on this one. Great for catching mood and shadows...playing with color and light...

TACTICAL BATMAN-006.jpg

TACTICAL BATMAN-007.jpg

TACTICAL BATMAN-008.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Lucky, which ankle extensions did you use here ? Are the ankles still tight ?

I'd like to do this to mine as well.

I used ankle pegs from another hot toys figure. I think captain america steve rogers. But forgot since i have several unused pegs.

I used ankle pegs from another hot toys figure. I think captain america steve rogers. But forgot since i have several unused pegs.

OK thanks that's also a good option. Actually I never pay any attention, but they typically only give spare wrist pegs don't they ?

Anyone know if any figures come with spare ankle pegs too ?

Thanks jinkazama!

This figure is a blast to take shots of and look at. So much texture, so many lines. Seeing it here really makes how it was presented in the movie a real shame. Granted, the movie couldn't stop in it's tracks so we could get close looks at the gear and the outfits, but to have such a dynamic, cool design filled with such density that is barely seen in the movie....well, at least we have this great figure of it to get a real good look...

TACTICAL BATMAN-009.jpg

I'm going to miss the Snyder aesthetic and Affleck in the suit. I remember what an uproar it was when he was cast (I was among the doubters) and now that he's done, I'm just sad that he never got the solo flick to really showcase his take on the character. He really bought a great intensity to his version that even Whedon's ridiculous hi-jinks couldn't completely dampen. Hopefully, WB will give us the Snyder take of JL to really get a last chance at seeing Affleck as the Batman that the two of them were bringing to the screen.

TACTICAL BATMAN-010.jpg

In the meantime, I'm gonna keep enjoying the heck out of this figure. It's right up there with the Knightmare version for a cool display!

TACTICAL BATMAN-011.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to miss the Snyder aesthetic and Affleck in the suit. I remember what an uproar it was when he was cast (I was among the doubters) and now that he's done, I'm just sad that he never got the solo flick to really showcase his take on the character. He really bought a great intensity to his version that even Whedon's ridiculous hi-jinks couldn't completely dampen. Hopefully, WB will give us the Snyder take of JL to really get a last chance at seeing Affleck as the Batman that the two of them were bringing to the screen.

Yep totally with you there. The darker more serious tone of the Snyder-Verse was so good, different and a refreshing contrast to the Marvel films. As it should be. But of course everyone (including the execs) wanted another Marvel. And now look where we are as far as Supes and Batman.

I will say though that it's perhaps not all the execs fault. Apparently the majority of "comic film" film goers want a film with funny haha humour, a generic villain and no serious and dark plot/themes. Which is pretty sad really.

I would have loved an Affleck Batman film with this version of the Bat. But I guess we at least got some great figures. So glad i could pick this guy up for a decent price recently. Not sure how the Standard version will go, but I guess it is the only one with the HT Affleck sculpt. I hope they put their A-team on it as it's the end of an era.

Bring out the Snyder-cut and I can die happy :)

Great shots, Cocoboloboy! Especially like the posing.

I'm really enjoying the textures on this one. Great for catching mood and shadows...playing with color and light...

Thanks! I like those shots of yours with the gritted teeth and directional eyes. I haven’t messed with those yet. Gonna have to give it a go.

The eye - swap and chin change work pretty easily with this figure. So glad HT gave PERS the heave-ho. It never worked right and made the portraits look creepy.
This new swapping method is a much improved way to provide some alternate expressions.

Can't wait to see what you come up with for some pics!

Here's another expression...

TACTICAL BATMAN-014.jpg

Last edited:
One more shot....I am so glad I went for this figure...it is really cool.

TACTICAL BATMAN-017.jpg

Any bat-fan thinking twice, don't! It photographs and displays really well.

Back