HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might try the ankle extensions. I twisted the thigh armor a bit to help with the bulky look but there’s just a lot of mass there with the armor and it can come across as stumpy in a lot of poses.

As far as shelf presence and uniqueness this one’s got it going on. Just an eye catching figure in the collection.

This guy’s just absolutely massive. I weighed him and he comes in at almost 700g ; that’s just a 100g or so shy of a diecast Iron Man figure! Regular MMS figures usually weigh around 400g or so ..tacsuit bats is truly the war machine of non-diecast figures.

I think he looks fantastic, but have to agree with the stumpy comments. Not sure what’s throwing the proportions off a little, because he’s as tall as MOS Supes and is similar in proportions (i.e. length of torso , legs, etc). My guess is his thighs are a tad too big, or his feet are a tad too tiny, or maybe a little combination of both.

Took me quite a while to futz him to a stance and look I like (watch out for the razor-sharp gauntlets! Accidentally cut my palm with them ha), but ultimately, it’s such an impressive figure. Side note, I found his neck proportions to be perfect - not too thick, not too thin. But some photos I saw really do give the impression that the neck looks thin...lens-distortion maybe? In-hand, I think it looks really good.

I think he looks best with the goggles on, but even without them, he looks spot on like Affleck, though not 100%. I think if they had given the cowl a more aggressive & pronounced frown, it’d help the goggles-less look much better. But at the end of the day I bought this figure to pose him with the goggles on anyway. Careful handling them though, cos’ they seem a little fragile. Arms natural stance are a just little awkward, but I find that’s kind of a given with batman figures most of the time.

Cool figure, and the all-round build is really solid. I’d give it a perfect score if not for the slightly off proportions below the waist, but easily a 8/10 for me.

Gonna miss batfleck!

This guy’s just absolutely massive. I weighed him and he comes in at almost 700g ; that’s just a 100g or so shy of a diecast Iron Man figure! Regular MMS figures usually weigh around 400g or so ..tacsuit bats is truly the war machine of non-diecast figures.

I think he looks fantastic, but have to agree with the stumpy comments. Not sure what’s throwing the proportions off a little, because he’s as tall as MOS Supes and is similar in proportions (i.e. length of torso , legs, etc). My guess is his thighs are a tad too big, or his feet are a tad too tiny, or maybe a little combination of both.

Took me quite a while to futz him to a stance and look I like (watch out for the razor-sharp gauntlets! Accidentally cut my palm with them ha), but ultimately, it’s such an impressive figure. Side note, I found his neck proportions to be perfect - not too thick, not too thin. But some photos I saw really do give the impression that the neck looks thin...lens-distortion maybe? In-hand, I think it looks really good.

I think he looks best with the goggles on, but even without them, he looks spot on like Affleck, though not 100%. I think if they had given the cowl a more aggressive & pronounced frown, it’d help the goggles-less look much better. But at the end of the day I bought this figure to pose him with the goggles on anyway. Careful handling them though, cos’ they seem a little fragile. Arms natural stance are a just little awkward, but I find that’s kind of a given with batman figures most of the time.

Cool figure, and the all-round build is really solid. I’d give it a perfect score if not for the slightly off proportions below the waist, but easily a 8/10 for me.

Gonna miss batfleck!

Yeah, even with the ankle extensions his feet seem a bit small for the bulk of the rest of the figure. It might actually be accurate to scale for real life for such a suit. But the sheer bulk on the chest, arms, and thighs tends tend to make the shoes look small.

Yeah, even with the ankle extensions his feet seem a bit small for the bulk of the rest of the figure. It might actually be accurate to scale for real life for such a suit. But the sheer bulk on the chest, arms, and thighs tends tend to make the shoes look small.

i'm assuming that that's the feet size for the regular bats, but like you said, with the additional bulk of the armor, HT probably could have sized it up a little by 20% or so; tacbats feet look small compared to AK Bats' :lol

nevertheless not a very major issue imo, especially once i've alrd psyched away the feet issue haha. Tac bats is actually a dream figure for me; I've always wanted a silver-screen intepretation of the awesome Origins Batman suit, and this is definitely it!

I am super-happy with this figure so far. Not perfect, but it feels like it addresses a lot of small complaints that I had with previous releases from HT. Plus, it's just so much damn fun to pose :D

It's an absolute beast compared to the regular Batfleck.

View attachment 441141

View attachment 441142

View attachment 441143

View attachment 441144

Great shots and poses...finally broke down and ordered it. Too unique looking to pass up. Should have it next week...

Last edited:
These things are popping up on eBay all the time.
Dumpster fire of a figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's the figure, but the movie vs everyone buying marvel right now. If it's still available in 6 months then they made too many also.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I thought figure's fantastic, but probably owners sacrificing this in favor of Endgame PO's. Fact that JL film did poorly properly didn't help matters lol.

Ankle extension seems to help this figure not to look so bulky. Design wise, I think DCEU Batman looks awesome.

BATMAN TACTICAL (811) ED1A SR UC.jpg

Ankle extension seems to help this figure not to look so bulky. Design wise, I think DCEU Batman looks awesome.

I agree although at least with my figure the replacement pegs that provide the extension fit just a bit looser. I like to leave all my figures posed without the crotchgrabber stand if possible, as it's just aesthetically more pleasing to me that way. And with the looser fit in the ankle joint my very conservatively posed figure has fallen once already. Fortunately I just found him leaning into an adjacent figure. If he fell onto the carpeted floor from the low height I have him displayed, no damage would have resulted. It's a very sturdy figure. But anyway, the ankle joints being a bit looser runs that particular risk if one wants to pose the figure to look most natural, i.e., without the crotchgrabber.

I've thought about maybe eventually selling this figure to purchase others, but two things prevent me:

1) It really is an awesome looking armored Batman. I dig the cowl (although not quite as much as BvS Batman). And the infrared night vison goggles that are designed to help him fight the parademons have grown on me. They serve a particular purpose in the film, and in that sense they're just a Bat gadget specific to the story. But I like them now for how they look on the figure.

2) I'm hopeful that when we see the 3:34 Snyder cut of JL, it will be a worthy addition for those of us that appreciate MoS and BvS. There's a whole other movie's worth of footage to see (an additional 1:34) compared with the 2:00 runtime Josstice League. What Whedon reshot we'll get to see the Snyder version of. I'm positive that the tone will not be what we got in the theater version that was so heavily reshot by Whedon. So I may absolutely love what's done with Batman in the Snyder cut.

These things are popping up on eBay all the time.
Dumpster fire of a figure

You used to contribute to these boards, now you're just a tiresome troll.

Tiresome and troll is a bit harsh mate

OK, pick one.

Yeah, I second this. Creasy you've made your dislike of this figure well known by now. I'm sure it's obvious to that it's a popular figure for those on this particular forum. It's definitely your right to express your opinion about the figure. But every time you do it, don't be surprised if others express their distaste at yours. You're basically coming along and pissing in everyone's Cheerios with this particular behavior.

Finally broke down and got this figure. My hesitation had been that this is now a 'defunct' version of Batman, and that, even as a huge DC fanboy, I can admit that Justice League was pretty lousy. That said, the figure itself is great, and, as many have mentioned, is an absolute beast in terms of size and heft. I am pleasantly surprised at the amount of articulation, as I was able to get some pretty decent poses out of him in my first run-through.

Yeah, I second this. Creasy you've made your dislike of this figure well known by now. I'm sure it's obvious to that it's a popular figure for those on this particular forum. It's definitely your right to express your opinion about the figure. But every time you do it, don't be surprised if others express their distaste at yours. You're basically coming along and pissing in everyone's Cheerios with this particular behavior.

Enjoy your Cheerios

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He showed up a day early!

Just a quick one out of the box...

TACTICAL BATMAN-001.jpg

My first thought getting him in a quick pose and then snapping a few shots....I am going to miss the Batfleck.
The detail, the overall graphic look of him...just amazing.

More shots and thoughts later.

Back