HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How offensive. You appear to be suggesting that if someone can see Affleck's likeness then they are handicapped or mentally impaired.
You seem to be using disability as an insult; something that is to be looked down upon or something which makes a person inferior.

My job involves working with a number of children with learning difficulties and they are some of the most inspirational and wonderful people I have ever met.

Shame on you for your ignorant use of language.

Let's just ignore him. Haters gotta hate.

More pics (as good as I can make them with a phone).
I've liked that figure since the first preview photos came out and I like it even more now.
Extended ankle pegs on all pix.

stzGAES.jpg

mSvKvgr.jpg

PipGuBY.jpg

Just put mine up for sale for cheap. Can't get over the legs problem even with the ankle extenders. The stubby proportions and huge thighs just got to me too much.

Just put mine up for sale for cheap. Can't get over the legs problem even with the ankle extenders. The stubby proportions and huge thighs just got to me too much.

Frankly with longer pegs he looks great.
On the plus side, if you sell it cheap you'll make someone happy.

So where can one order just the ankle pegs (Phicen?) that provide extension to de-stubify this figure?

Tourist...your superb shots of this figure have sold me on it. No mods, right? I think it looks great.

Thank you Jedi.
For these photos I replaced the ankle pegs with longer ones I had in my spare parts box.
When posed dynamically the longer pegs are not really needed but if you want it in a museum pose it's probably better to get some.
As mentioned above these are a good option.
It's a great (and very sturdy) figure.

Here's the link for the OneSixthKit 1/6 Height Adjusting Leg Extension Set: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=99_104&product_id=1096. I used the second shortest extender. OneSixthKit also sells on this on eBay.

Yeah buy the whole set but I personally prefer the shortest extensions on my figure. The middle and tallest make the thighs look kind of stumpy in my eyes. As an aside, I’ve been buying these extensions ever since they’ve been available mostly for Thor and TFA Caps. They can make all the difference in the world in terms of looks.

I know what you mean. I got this on a whim, and for some extra cash to have on hand, I listed on ebay at a high price back in January, and then down below retail price, and along with two auctions, this Batman figure just won't sell! I wonder if the upcoming Batman Justice League Regular suit figure will gather dust too?

I think you'll see some people definitely grab it cause the BvS and SS Batman is still commanding high prices...that's the preferred Bataffleck to get (personally, I dig the cowl much more...shame that they changed it with the rumored change in cowl-makers,etc.). Sadly, I still think it'll gather dust until it slowly runs out of stock and then might rise in price slightly. A new, and hopefully..."better" suit design for Reeves' "The Batman" might then ensure that it gets locked in the Batcave forever.

Tactical Batman is a unique design and I actually like it a lot, but the new JL cowl really was weak in comparison to his original one and unfortunately even looks lame on the Hot Toys figure. Something just looks "off" about Hot Toys' sculpt of the new cowl. It's almost like the whole exposed mouth-section is a little too small...or the forehead is a little too big...I can't put my finger on it.

Yeah, I think Tactical Suit will continue to be a great armored version of Batman for a good while, and will increase in value. If/when we ever one day get to see the Snyder cut and Snyder's JL Batman is more badass than Whedon's ("I don't not..." "Something's definitely bleeding..." oof!) that might also help increase the figure's value a bit.

The standard JL Batman cowl does look off, as @Bardoon says. It's sort of egg shaped.

But that said, my guess is that a lot of folks are getting it for the Bruce Wayne head sculpt. But my solution for this is the excellent Eleven Batfleck Bruce Wayne head sculpt.

I was surprised that... imvho!... the Eleven sculpt looks better on the standard BvS Batman than it does on the Tactical Suit figure. I got it to use for the Tactical Suit Batman, actually. But the Tactical Suit figure is so heavily bulked up with armor that even though the head is the correct scale, the sheer bulk of the figure makes the Eleven Bruce Wayne head look a bit small. I did the chest modification (stuffed oval cotton pads) on the standard BvS Batman but the bulk it adds is still relatively subtle, and the head sculpt looks correctly to scale on that figure.

Anyway, the only interest I would have in standard JL Batman is the Batfleck head sculpt. But as I said, there's always the Eleven version. And it certainly costs a lot less! Not sure about what other accessory gear standard JL Batman might come with, though.

I have by now three Batmans: standard BvS Batman, BvS Battle Damaged Armored Batman, and JL Tactical Suit Batman. I love them all, but for me the standard issue BvS Batman is definitive and perfect for me. I still marvel at it.

Put in the leg extension pegs from OneSixthKit.com today and I'm very pleased with the results. The figure looks properly proportioned now. Thanks again for providing the link Stephen Gentile.

Batman with sunglasses.
This is as bad as clooneys visa credit card.
Oh yeah and you have to buy ankle extensions [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're welcome. That was an easy fix to the only flaw in an otherwise spectacular figure.

Put in the leg extension pegs from OneSixthKit.com today and I'm very pleased with the results. The figure looks properly proportioned now. Thanks again for providing the link Stephen Gentile.

Batman with sunglasses.
This is as bad as clooneys visa credit card.
Oh yeah and you have to buy ankle extensions [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** off.

You're welcome. That was an easy fix to the only flaw in an otherwise spectacular figure.

It is probably my favorite armored Batman. Far more impressive and practical than the thick rubberized suits of the past.

The goggles actually work for me. I think they were designed to help in some way against the parademons though it was never clear to me exactly how.

Edit: per some articles the goggles were for thermal imagery in fighting the parademons and to aid him in piloting one of the vehicles, either the Flying Fox or the Nightcrawler.

Not a fan of Josstice League, but I do look forward to the Snyder cut of JL one day in all of it's 3:34 length glory. Regardless of whether the Snyder cut is any good this costume is one of the best Batman suits I have ever seen.

Back