HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson(Billie Jean/History Tour)- full spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT - M ICON- MIS06 Michael Jackson- full spec + hi-res pics

glad I picked mine up before people jacked the prices up....lmao the dude asking 5g's is a joke lol

They'll drop back down to normal prices after a little while. If you're going to flip them now is the time. I just hope it doesn't prevent Hot Toys from making a younger black Michael. That's the one I was waiting on.

RIP Michael

I just hope it doesn't prevent Hot Toys from making a younger black Michael. That's the one I was waiting on.

Agreed...when I first heard they aquired the MJ license I was hoping for a Thriller fig

WOW . . .

And so it begins . . .

There is a morbid and shameful aspect to it, but . . . OH, WELL . . .

Good thing I bought mine for $120 when no one cared.

$5000.00?!.....Ahhh!!!.....Nigga Please!!!!!!

Stop being stereotypical. This is from one brother to another.

Back to main point, I wish I had snatched one up when I was contemplating this figure a while back. I might still get one if the price is right.

More Michael Jacksons will get made.
Heath Ledger passing away did not stop them making 4 jokers

More Michael Jacksons will get made.
Heath Ledger passing away did not stop them making 4 jokers

I sure hope you're right dude, I would LOVE Thriller Jackson as would many others here.

Where's Kuzeh?

I wanted to like that figure from the start, but it falls a little short in the sculpt department. Now, if they do a Thriller version I'm there.

i had wanted to get this figure before so that I could do the smooth criminal version that someone posted awhile back. But if the price of the figure has gone that high then forget it.....for now. Or maybe Ill get lucky and they will just release that version, either that version or thriller.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LbvP7dT3Dx0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LbvP7dT3Dx0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I just finally ordered the Thriller Zombie vinyl figure that I've been putting off forever...

RIP MJ...

I think we'll see plenty more of MJ from Hot Toys.

Back