HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a Nurse Joker.

They've done rubber leg sleeves also for their Rocky figures.

They would only need to do arms and legs. Not the whole body.

Ok what's the best source to check daily to get this. Which website you guys know that it might be posted first. Thanks

Eh, it looks nice from the pic, but I'll probably pass. No way I can justify paying for something that had less than 10 seconds of screen time.

What were they thinking?:confused:

It's on screen for less then a second while the nurse Joker had one of the most memorable scenes in the film talking to Two Face. I really hope they do the nurse next but now I doubt they will.

What a bummer....

Buy the ebay nurse outfit... its great especially with the wig now...

Altthough I would have preffered a interrogation scene Joker I really love the Cop Joker... Hopefully we will get somehow a decent interrogation scene head in the future... TDK line does not seem to be dead... :)

Yea it definitely wasn't in honor of the win, but I think they had that prepared for the newsletter in anticipation.

I dunno, but I just have a feeling we'll get a second head with this one. That way if you wanted to, you could have him in the cop outfit with make-up. But really, it would just be an excuse to give us another Joker sculpt in make-up. Maybe a smiling Nurse one?

Me too. Its the only way they could sell this one out.

And I'm guessing its the evil sinister smile one. As the other head that came with the BR just don't quite do it for me with the side glance look.

I dunno, but I just have a feeling we'll get a second head with this one. That way if you wanted to, you could have him in the cop outfit with make-up. But really, it would just be an excuse to give us another Joker sculpt in make-up. Maybe a smiling Nurse one?

One thing they REALLLLLLY need to start doing is getting a proper english interpreter, to write up their newsletters and latest news/updates etc. Hot Toys are incredibly bad for this. Things always get misinterpreted and don't make sense, and when you're paying over 100 US for a figure, you want to know exactly what's going on. It seems they get worse and worse as time goes on, sometimes it's hard to understand what they are trying to say, especially when they are trying to be secretive at the same time.

Back