HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The same way they did it for Krauser, etc.

And their upcoming Dutch figure. But I think this is one of the reasons they gave us a Cop Joker over a Nurse Joker, since the Joker isn't exactly muscular they would have had to develop a new rubber outer body.

Im not into TDK figs but i saw the Nurse outfits for Hot toys 1/6 Joker Figures Full sets on Ebay, dunno if someone has mentioned it already.

Last edited:
...and they cover up the arm/leg/wrist joints how?... without making it look like some cheap tacky plastic doll, hmmm?

It would be cool if a figure like Nurse Joker motivated them to make realistic rubber arms with normal muscle proportions.

Since this is supposedly a limited run I wonder if DC Direct will be importing it.

FYI: According to vader who says he asked HT about that, it's NOT a limited run. It's just bad translation.. HT meant "Limited" as far as no other company has or will be making a Cop Joker. So this figure will have the same quantity as all the other TDK figures.

I asked HT about this and their reply is that it's because no other company is making them. It won't be limited.

No Honor Guard Joker for me.... but I'm most curious to see the head sculpts with this one.

As am I. Not so much the likeness/expression but to see how they handle the hair. His hair was pulled up into the hat, much like when he had the Nurse wig on. Its not just a simple slicking it back like the BR head. I wonder if he will just have "short" hair.

Back