HT Joker: Police Officer Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never had trouble understanding their hints and descriptions of new things to come. I agree its broken English but its not that bad.

We should have full pics and specs on this in the next few days. Maybe as early as tomorrow. Can't wait to fully see the sculpt and what they include with him.

We should have full pics and specs on this in the next few days. Maybe as early as tomorrow. Can't wait to fully see the sculpt and what they include with him.

What makes you think tomorrow. We have recently seemed to be getting their newsletters on Thursday nights (Friday morning for some) after Sideshow's newsletter. That said, tomorrow is fine by me :D

C'mon wookster... show us high-res pics! lol

Having said that, Wootsaucem now i can get an actual Gotham PD badge for my Gordon custom.

I'm betting BIG bucks on the name tag on the fig's uniform would be HEATH LEDGER.

This explains why this fig was chosen as a final commemorate and tribute to the late heath.

If the figure doesnt come with this head sculpt, then id be on the fence about getting a 3rd joker. But with this face! Id Love it!
448.png

I got my Joker head sculpt back from the painter and will post a few pixs so HT can have a goal to shoot for.
dsc00159.jpg

dsc00166.jpg

dsc00160.jpg

dsc00165.jpg

I think I'll stick with this one. It holds a special place in my heart

Yeah, theres no need for a new one. If they made a Nurse Joker, I wouldnt regret getting the ebay one.

I got my Joker head sculpt back from the painter and will post a few pixs so HT can have a goal to shoot for.
dsc00159.jpg

dsc00166.jpg

dsc00160.jpg

dsc00165.jpg

I think I'll stick with this one. It holds a special place in my heart

And it should. Fantastic custom man. Only thing I would add is darker circles around the eyes. That's it. Everything else looks nice. Good job man.

Back