HT Falconer Predator is in the works!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Falconer's mask is my favorite of the bunch easy. Has a very sort of art deco feel to it.

well, i looked better and now like it too.
his face must be so nice under the helmet according to its shapes and eye position.

Last edited:
When Berserker came out I thought it was pretty sweet but didnt plan on buying, but there is something about this mo fo that I may have to buy. I think his helmet looks killer.

once i thought Chopper's helmet was the most dull and stupid...
I think, all of AVP1 preds have a creepy helmets, but RR preds have a nice helmets design. I mean Falconer and Tracker. Just for me :)

I think the "Berserker" has the most dodgy of the helmets. Kinda just a P1 style helmet with a jaw bone stuck on it. I think the jaw bone on the berserker and the tusks on the tracker would work slightly better if they had other bone adornments as well like previous preds have had.

I love berserker's bio design but I just find hottoys version just ain't good enough. Falconer's bio is perfect in my opinon.

I love berserker's bio design but I just find hottoys version just ain't good enough. Falconer's bio is perfect in my opinon.

There is something off about his bio, but I don't care. I'll be posing without it anyway. :)

I'll probably be posing Falconer with his though, it's just too beautiful not to!

Ya know, looking at those latest pics, I think this one is better than the Berzerker!! That prototype looks so life like.

As for the bios, I like em all for different reasons.

Ya know, looking at those latest pics, I think this one is better than the Berzerker!! That prototype looks so life like.

As for the bios, I like em all for different reasons.

I agree, I've completely fallen in love with this piece, even more than the Berserker!

sumsum needs to upgrade his account or use a different host site. :lol

Here's one:

img9389u.jpg

Put it on Imageshack. It's working on the first page now but just in case.

Bump for awesomeness.

they look female.
especially next to P1.
long necks, small heads. giraffe females.

The P1 figure's neck is too short to be accurate to the film.

I never realized that Berserker and Falconer shared alot of the same armor. Tracker seems to be the one thats most original i.e. not using the same armor plating.

Yeah, despite the Falconer maybe being my favorite overall that's part of what I also really like about the Tracker. I dig his leather cumberbun thing.

Yeah, despite the Falconer maybe being my favorite overall that's part of what I also really like about the Tracker. I dig his leather cumberbun thing.

yup same here that leather cumberbun looks awesome on him... And oh tracker is my fav, bring him on ht!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back