HT Falconer Predator is in the works!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Photo: sumsum

IMG_9389.jpg

IMG_9388.jpg

DISCUSS!

Me likey. Me wants. :love

HT is gonna make me so poor, I personally think this looks better than Berserker. Hoping for more pics, unmasked too :pray:

It's my fave Pred... Unlike Berserker (which I also PO'd), I'm getting this guy without hesitation :). Tracker, too.

Now, I noticed NECA sort of screwed the pooch on their Berserker paint apps, but they totally KILLED on Falconer. Probably because Falconer has a simpler skin coloration.
HT on the other hand KILLED on Berserker, so you can expect Falconer to look beautiful. Very green... and shiny...

HT Falconer looks good!!! Will look great with Berzerker Pred and eventually the Tracker Pred...

Me likey. Me wants. :love

HT is gonna make me so poor, I personally think this looks better than Berserker. Hoping for more pics, unmasked too :pray:

The body looks rehashed from Berserker and just repainted. But that's a great paint job. Now I'm even more curious on the unmasked pics. Probably a rehashed Berserker head.

And as I mentioned earlier. I thin that's just a P1 used as reference. If HT was gonna rehash a P1 into the "Classic" Predator, I don't see them using the exact same stand/base. Not to mention that Classic doesn't have any skull decorations yea you can clearly see that the P1 in the photo has them. Just my 2 cents.

The body looks rehashed from Berserker and just repainted. But that's a great paint job. Now I'm even more curious on the unmasked pics. Probably a rehashed Berserker head.

And as I mentioned earlier. I thin that's just a P1 used as reference. If HT was gonna rehash a P1 into the "Classic" Predator, I don't see them using the exact same stand/base. Not to mention that Classic doesn't have any skull decorations yea you can clearly see that the P1 in the photo has them. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah, I was thinking just a repaint, but it looks good!

I'm hoping for an alternate left hand with an open metal glove, and maybe his falcon as an accessory? Come on HT!!

Yeah, I was thinking just a repaint, but it looks good!

I'm hoping for an alternate left hand with an open metal glove, and maybe his falcon as an accessory? Come on HT!!

They better! I'm sure HT will not disappoint us. The trio is gonna look awesome. We all KNOW Tracker will be made. :panic:

I just hope they keep cranking 'em out, like with their Iron Man 2 stuff. DON'T LET ROYCE SLOW YOU DOWN! If you've got a movie with THREE new Preds (each with new armor, skin coloration, and helmets), don't digress and do the humans first! Just my take on it.

I'd really like for this guy to come with a Falcon. Shouldn't be too hard. They could think of it as a replacement for the missing cannon...

I just hope they keep cranking 'em out, like with their Iron Man 2 stuff. DON'T LET ROYCE SLOW YOU DOWN! If you've got a movie with THREE new Preds (each with new armor, skin coloration, and helmets), don't digress and do the humans first! Just my take on it.

I'd really like for this guy to come with a Falcon. Shouldn't be too hard. They could think of it as a replacement for the missing cannon...

Yeah it does look kinda odd without a cannon, so I'm sure HT will think of something.

Even if they don't I'll try my hardest to custom make him a falcon

Can't wait to see some more pics. It's funny, while Falconer is my fave Pred design wise of the new "super" Preds, I'm actually looking more foward to Berserker for some reason. Can't wait to see a clear shot of Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back