HT Falconer Predator is in the works!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that whole high school calling eveything a girl bs. Comparing those to a human female is absurd just because you think their neck is too long and they don't look like bobble heads.

I love that whole high school calling eveything a girl bs. Comparing those to a human female is absurd just because you think their neck is too long and they don't look like bobble heads.

I don't get that impression with the HT figures at all personally (they're actually bigger and bulkier than the previous HT Preds) and I didn't get that impression from the movie.

But to be fair, when NECA released that silhouette teaser Berserker and Falconer DID look very feminine and the initial teaser pic (one version has RR in it) the Predators looked kinda female there as well. Even to the point of some people speculating that one might BE female (Falconer). So that notion isn't completely absurd.

I think it is. Female Predators are stupid.

Imagine being 12 and reading a detail story about two Predators ____ing. :panic:

Ughhh...

IMO, the fact that you assume that's what would happen is a little immature. Even if they end up making female Predators, they're not gonna go there! Maybe some people'd Rule 34 it, but no one's going to do unload a Predator sex scene in a serious bona-fide film.

Really, dude. C'mon. People are sick (especially on the web), but it's another thing when your mind goes to sex at the simple notion that female Preds might be done. I actually think doing that might add to the mythos. Show a bit more Predator culture and such. Nothing wrong with that.

I just assume they're like dwarves. The mythical fantasy variety. At least in Tolkien and Discworld. Females and Males look the same. There's nothing that says they're sexually dimorphis. A lot of animals are not.

when did the movies establish that the predators in those were males?:dunno
could just as easily be females, or both, or neither. to quote Busey - "it's a ____ing alien!"

IMO, the fact that you assume that's what would happen is a little immature. Even if they end up making female Predators, they're not gonna go there! Maybe some people'd Rule 34 it, but no one's going to do unload a Predator sex scene in a serious bona-fide film.

Really, dude. C'mon. People are sick (especially on the web), but it's another thing when your mind goes to sex at the simple notion that female Preds might be done. I actually think doing that might add to the mythos. Show a bit more Predator culture and such. Nothing wrong with that.

already been done...*shudders*

My point is that even if they have female Preds in a movie, they wouldn't go there.

when did the movies establish that the predators in those were males?:dunno
could just as easily be females, or both, or neither. to quote Busey - "it's a ____ing alien!"

Actually no. All the movie Predators are male. All the directors (and even Stan Winston for the first and second movies) refer to them with male pronouns like "He" or "His". And even in that same scene with Busey in Predator 2 he says:

There's your killer. Wonderful isn't it? Pheromone signatures left by his body. These are scent molecules.

It's taken us over two weeks to learn his patterns. He comes here every two days to feed. Seems he has a taste for beef.

the idea had crossed my mind about the predators in the new movie being female. like lions the females hunt in packs. it may be a good plot twist in the next movie...

Actually no. All the movie Predators are male. All the directors (and even Stan Winston for the first and second movies) refer to them with male pronouns like "He" or "His". And even in that same scene with Busey in Predator 2 he says:

That doesn't really mean anything. Humans inside the logic of the movies referring to the aliens as male doesn't mean they are. They look male to humans so they refer to them that way. Sort of like how most people tend to assume dogs are male and cats are female. Outside of the movie they're not actually real aliens they're monsters played by guys in suits. GUYS in suits. So of course they would refer to them as men.

Again, see my Dwarf reference. In the Tolkien books (I think at least in the ancillary stuff) the dwarves are referred to as male by humans regardless of sex and definitely in the Discworld books they are referred to as male by humans regardless of sex.

Yes i agree with you, and it's silly to assume that if a female Predator showed up they would get down. I saw no Alien on Alien action when the Queen showed up.

Well I don't agree with that, the aliens are insects essentially while the Predators are more like people. Of course if they had male and female Predators there would have to be a sex scene. I mean when ever male and female dogs are in a movie together they have sex... oh wait damnit, they don't do they? Why would anyone assume having both sexes of a species in a movie has to inevitably lead to filming them get it on?

Last edited:
They're all Males dedguy. If you wanna say their sex is unknown because it's not specifically stated/shown in any movie so be it. But I'll take the word of the guy who created them i.e. Stan Winston over "fan" speculation.

Whoa wait why is everybody saying the preds might be firls. Have you looked at how huge these things are.

Well I don't agree with that, the aliens are insects essentially while the Predators are more like people. Of course if they had male and female Predators there would have to be a sex scene. I mean when ever male and female dogs are in a movie together they have sex... oh wait damnit, they don't do they? Why would anyone assume having both sexes of a species in a movie has to inevitably lead to filming them get it on?

:lol I was joking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back