HT Falconer Predator is in the works!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye the hot toys bio's look a ton better than the originals :)

Agreed......

But it's still not accurate :monkey3:lol

Seriously though Falconer looks fantastic. I do hope the make the bios bigger on both Preds cause I'm an accuracy nazi but if they don't, I won't mind cause the proportioned heads do look nicer.

And the possibility that the falcon rests on that arm. Like falconers do. But I don't think it's going to happen. :(

Unlikely, but you never know!

It's still in the early days for production of Falconer, and anything could happen knowing HT! :monkey1

Maybe if they released a BD Berserker we'd have a pred skull as an accessory? :pray:

Hopefully he might come with the Falconer.

Agreed......

But it's still not accurate :monkey3:lol

Seriously though Falconer looks fantastic. I do hope the make the bios bigger on both Preds cause I'm an accuracy nazi but if they don't, I won't mind cause the proportioned heads do look nicer.

Ive always prefered cooler looking, but i know it must drive people mad when it comes to accuracy.

And the possibility that the falcon rests on that arm. Like falconers do. But I don't think it's going to happen. :(

It would be cool i hope they pull it off.

I think HT make his mask looks really good, It not movie accurate but still look cool anyway.

37842431695572276339494.jpg

You know in this pic, the bios look to be about the same height, the HT bio just needs to be a bit wider but with some hot water or hair dryer, one could easily widen the mask a bit.

You know in this pic, the bios look to be about the same height, the HT bio just needs to be a bit wider but with some hot water or hair dryer, one could easily widen the mask a bit.

Yeah it could do with widening but personally I think the HT bio looks better :monkey3

Hot toys should do the costumes for the next predator movie lol. they know how to make a design look much better...

Yeah it could do with widening but personally I think the HT bio looks better :monkey3

I agree but like I've said 10 billion times allready I'm an accuracy freak. Also and maybe it's just me but the Falconer's bio allways seemed a little bigger than the other Pred's bios'. I allways felt the bobble headed look Falconer had was a characteristic for some reason. Either way this ugly mother _____ker is gonna look great on my shelf.

If they made Falconers bio look like the original i might have passed tbh. I was only gonna get Bezerker but after seeing Falconer i was sold as that bio looks friggin amazing. Im gonna shut up now :monkey3

If they made Falconers bio look like the original i might have passed tbh. I was only gonna get Bezerker but after seeing Falconer i was sold as that bio looks friggin amazing. Im gonna shut up now :monkey3

I was only gonna get Berserker and maybe Tracker but I've fallen in love with Falconer now.

I'm wanting Royce too, and probably Classic. Thankyou HT for making me poor :gah:

Maybe if they released a BD Berserker we'd have a pred skull as an accessory? :pray:
I've been hoping they would release a pred skull, or head covered in blood as an accessory.. Luckily i kept my McFarlane 12 inch Predator head. Atleast i think it was McFarlane.. Anyway, i clipped off the lower right mandible, drilled a hole into the left eye, and drilled a hole from the bottom, to the top of the head. Then i got my Borg(Lost Pred) Spear, took off one of the blades at the end, and stuck part of it in the hole on top of the head. Then i got out my hot glue gun and put glue everywhere where i'd expect there to be blood. Got some of this green paint that i'm using to paint my room with, and painted all the glue'd spots. I'm so happy that this paint looks almost exactly like Predator blood.. I put some on my BD P2's sliced off arm, and it looked amazing.. I'm considering whether or not i should put it on the rest of his BD'd body.. Anyway, here are some pics of the head. This camera is really _____ty so the pics are a bit blurry.
AvPRoom014-1.jpg
AvPRoom016-1.jpg
AvPRoom015-1.jpg
AvPRoom018.jpg

I really hope they put Falconer's Falcon with him..not as an exclusive though.

They better give him the Falcon, these figures come with very few accessories and are more expensive than previous Preds. The least HT could do is give Berserker a Pred skull, Falconer his falcon and Tracker his dog alien thing.

They better give him the Falcon, these figures come with very few accessories and are more expensive than previous Preds. The least HT could do is give Berserker a Pred skull, Falconer his falcon and Tracker his dog alien thing.

Agreed. :clap

I wasn't happy with how much more expensive Berserker was compared to HT's previous releases

Yes it's confirmed, No it won't have the same body as Berserker/Falconer.

It's going to have a brand new body (new design) and according to HT that Gort/Guardian Predator will be the last Predator to use that old style body.

So what ever kind of new body the "Classic" comes with will be the new "standard" for HT Predators (excluding Berserker, Falconer and Tracker if he gets made).

I was planning to get a old P1 but this news had stop me, anymore info or source on this ? :panic:

Last edited:

i think the HT version looks better than the on screen look on this one as well. In the movie, looked like he was wearing a giant tin can :lol.

HT: 2
RR:0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back