HT Falconer Predator is in the works!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the HT version looks better than the on screen look on this one as well. In the movie, looked like he was wearing a giant tin can :lol.

HT: 2
RR:0

:rotfl All of them looked like they had overly large heads, especially Berserker without his bio!

I'm loving the HT versions :love

I guess I'm the only one who kinda want's them to have their screen accurate bobble heads if only for accuracy's sake lol. But I do love HT's Preds too.

I guess I'm the only one who kinda want's them to have their screen accurate bobble heads if only for accuracy's sake lol. But I do love HT's Preds too.

I am usually one for accuracy and can see where your coming from, I just personally think that the HT preds look better with smaller heads

You're not the only one :hi5: If HT make their Pred movie accurate I'm gonna buy.

Last edited:
I am usually one for accuracy and can see where your coming from, I just personally think that the HT preds look better with smaller heads

I do too, but like I've said severall times today the accuracy nut in me wants HT to make the heads and bios bigger. But in the end it's a win/win for me. Either HT keeps the heads smaller like the protos and I'm happy cause I do prefer that look or the make em' larger and more movie accurate which would also make me happy.

If they make em with big heads i'll only buy 1 instead of all 3, so its a win on my wallet if they do em big :lol

omg i was just going to add berserker to my clan of preds but this guy just ruined it now ill have to get tracker too to complete the trio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back