HT Falconer Predator is in the works!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's confirmed, No it won't have the same body as Berserker/Falconer.

It's going to have a brand new body (new design) and according to HT that Gort/Guardian Predator will be the last Predator to use that old style body.

So what ever kind of new body the "Classic" comes with will be the new "standard" for HT Predators (excluding Berserker, Falconer and Tracker if he gets made).

So you think we might see a Classic before Tracker gets made? Kinda like how Neca released Berserker, Falconer, and Classic as their first wave? And where was it confirmed? Exciting news!

I hope they redo the helmet too. It's hard to explain but it had this look, like it looks surprised or something, the way the furrows are over the eyes, only NECA has nailed it along with Steve Wang of course. I hope we see something before the end of this show.

ssc1111.jpg

ssc1114.jpg

Credit : vivato.blogspot

Since the masks dont seem to have any wires I wonder where do the batteries go and where does it hook up with the mask?

Yes it's confirmed, No it won't have the same body as Berserker/Falconer.

It's going to have a brand new body (new design) and according to HT that Gort/Guardian Predator will be the last Predator to use that old style body.

So what ever kind of new body the "Classic" comes with will be the new "standard" for HT Predators (excluding Berserker, Falconer and Tracker if he gets made).

that is something i would look forward too. hopefully, more articulation this time compared to the intergalactic gardeners

I wonder if Falconer will actually have LED as he doesn't have a shoulder cannon...

Hm thats actually a good point, but the question still remains for the Berserker.
Though I thought I saw the LEDs on in this pic.

ssc1111.jpg

I think HT make his mask looks really good, It not movie accurate but still look cool anyway.

37842431695572276339494.jpg

Last edited:
I think HT make his mark looks really good It not accurate but still cool anyway.

37842431695572276339494.jpg

So he does have the three markers even in the film...why if no shoulder cannon? Confused....

The HT bio isn't far off the movie, I think it looks better

I like the Hot Toys helmet better too. Juts worke better for the figure as their heads were rather big in the movie.

Yup, this is definitely a fine Predator figure indeed!

I hope he comes with his falcon... and with more interchangeable hands. That would be very, very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back