HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now think that the reason they're calling this Endor Version is because they could still do Boushh Disguise Version, Slave Leia Version, and Ewok Village Version. Gives more hope that this one is actually an all-in-one Endor figure with removable helmet/swappable hairpiece.

This is looking downright fantastic. Awesome sculpt and paint, very beautiful for sure. Can't wait for the pre-order!

I now think that the reason they're calling this Endor Version is because they could still do Boushh Disguise Version, Slave Leia Version, and Ewok Village Version. Gives more hope that this one is actually an all-in-one Endor figure with removable helmet/swappable hairpiece.

This is looking downright fantastic. Awesome sculpt and paint, very beautiful for sure. Can't wait for the pre-order!

Isn't it because they have a Hoth version with a price on the other side of the display?

I hear you. Luke and Leia from all three films and nothing outside of ANH for Han. Come on HT.
At this point it's looking like a major snub! I mean, 2 Lukes and 2 Leias and no Han except for Stormie Han which had already been revealed months and months ago and should have been released at the same time as Stormie Luke a year ago!
While I also think they would be better served to space out the releases a bit better, I do think HT's woeful inability to sculpt a young Ford likeness is contributing to this. And I suspect the sales of the Solo figures, or lack thereof, are reinforcing this. Seems like they could hunt down JNIX (or dare I wish for Trevor Grove?) and get him to do some Ford sculpts for them. But until that happens, it may be best for most collectors if they continued down this track. Even the worst of the Luke figures is recognizable as Hamill.

San-Diego-Comic-Con-2017-Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-038.jpg

Love it!! I hope the final product looks this good.

Isn't it because they have a Hoth version with a price on the other side of the display?

Yeah that too, basically any Leia figure could be labeled version. At least it doesn't have to mean this is only Endor, but maybe it's everything she wore with this outfit.

I haven't followed what they've done with other lines and figures but I guess it does seem that if they had more to the figure (alternate sculpt with hair) they would show it. Curious if others know of figures where they added a head afterward (when license wasn't involved like Starlord).

I was actually going to ask what people think the chances of Slave Leia are. She would obviously be a best selling figure, but Disney seems deadset against anything to with that version of her. Hell I doubt they would ever make Padme in her ripped outfit.

Also, can anyone tell if the face is any different from the new Hoth sculpt. Too me they love the same, but I feel this one is a little different. I can't spot anything different though.

I'm not sure of the exact details but I remember some mention of them not making another Slave Leia figure or using that image in future (something like that)... Would the passing of Carrie now put a line under that. I'm not sure if there was any discussion with her estate regarding the use of that image but would it be considered distasteful to start using it again after her death?

I was actually going to ask what people think the chances of Slave Leia are. She would obviously be a best selling figure, but Disney seems deadset against anything to with that version of her. Hell I doubt they would ever make Padme in her ripped outfit.

I personally think chances are kinda low. At least it would be the last version they do of her probably. I was just pointing out the different versions from ROTJ they could do.

I doubt I would either. I know others have said they would want that version though. The only ROTJ Leia I'm interested in is this Endor Version. I really hope that helmet is removable though.

One reason I really want the helmet to be "removable" (or two head sculpts) is because with helmet and poncho off you should be able to have this look...

leia-rotj-2.jpg

This really shouldn't be it's own figure, but part of the Endor figure.

One reason I really want the helmet to be "removable" (or two head sculpts) is because with helmet and poncho off you should be able to have this look...

View attachment 354793

This really shouldn't be it's own figure, but part of the Endor figure.

Ah right..forgot about this..I think this was the only time she sported this or maybe when she kissed Han

Did anyone ever wonder if Ewoks have encountered humans before..how else would they have a dress that fit Leia :lol

Well she takes off her helmet with Wicket as well, which is a memorable scene. Just seems like a frustrating route if there's no option to have the bare helmet too.

Well she takes off her helmet with Wicket as well, which is a memorable scene. Just seems like a frustrating route if there's no option to have the bare helmet too.

I agree but why do a endor Luke then..HT wants the cash cow

Back