HT: Endor Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well she takes off her helmet with Wicket as well, which is a memorable scene. Just seems like a frustrating route if there's no option to have the bare helmet too.

oh yea, she shows him "it's a hat"!
b7b362bd0987723b30a0bdc95327c744--green-colors-princess-leia.jpg

Well she takes off her helmet with Wicket as well, which is a memorable scene. Just seems like a frustrating route if there's no option to have the bare helmet too.

If they came out with a little furry Wicket and she has a removable helmet that would be a cool scene to pose them in.

Those are exactly why I want a removable/swappable helmet. For the Home One rebel briefing and when she takes off her helmet while still wearing the Endor poncho.

Those are exactly why I want a removable/swappable helmet. For the Home One rebel briefing and when she takes off her helmet while still wearing the Endor poncho.

At today's price point, molded helmets are unacceptable. Multiple hats/hairpieces to be swapped should be the norm.

At today's price point, molded helmets are unacceptable. Multiple hats/hairpieces to be swapped should be the norm.

For real man, most definitely. I hope they don't pull a ROTJ and Endor Luke move with this one. Two releases for a poncho and helmet.

I was actually going to ask what people think the chances of Slave Leia are. She would obviously be a best selling figure, but Disney seems deadset against anything to with that version of her. Hell I doubt they would ever make Padme in her ripped outfit.

IIRC there was recently (like post all that controversy) some pewter or metal sculpture of slave leia.

Also literally just last month this Padme from AotC in the SH Figuarts line was released:
2017011895345.jpg

Back