HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I took my sweet time... but finally got it :rotfl

p1180164mm3.jpg

god that looks good. You just wait.... once i'm back from my honeymoon (and I've had a month or two to start paying back the credit card bill :lol) I have promised myself this figure to make up for all my personal custom figures I sold to FUND the damn honeymoon :lol

I'm sure it will make up for it in a small way :)

Yeah the BD version is pretty badass; I actually ordered the shiny version but the guy mixed up the order and sent me this one. When I saw it I thought it looked much better than the clean version and decided to keep it.

And man, that is a good shot I took :monkey5

I got a good deal; I saw the prices on ebay and they are pretty expensive right now :horror Not HT Celtic Predator expensive, but still...

And to think there was a time when Cornerstore had it a U$S 115... :monkey4 Now that I have mine and I see how amazing it is, I wish I could go back in time and buy 2 more of these bad boys to get that "army effect"... :banana

my favorite figure......EVER. seriously. how did they craft this piece of art. i love the skull base. it's totally worth getting the BD version just for that.

I think I'm gonna have to pick one of these up at some point, they look great...

I'm not sure if I've posted these in here already but anwyay:

T-800017.jpg

T-800009.jpg

T-800010.jpg

T-800014.jpg

T-800003.jpg

T-800008.jpg

:lol:lol awesome shots dude considering this guy is a knightmare to pose. i want a BD version now :monkey2:monkey2 :rock

Back