HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if I've posted these in here already but anwyay:
T-800009.jpg

hahahaha that terminator looks sad, he wants his arm back!

Great pics, i envy you all!!! :lol

Last edited:
check this item number out 150127093629........what do you think :dunno
At that price I would think it's the Neca one, and it being 18in, but it says motion activated eyes, where the Neca is push button. It says original paint. What does that mean exactly? Who is the manufacturer? Why would there be paperwork for a low cost item? Can't see much in that tiny picture.

I'd be asking questions before doing any bidding.

That is definitely the Neca 18'' version. Don't waste your time on it unless you really want an endo.

I wouldn't say that. I got one recently I was actually pretty impressed with it. The face is a little off, but I actually think it compares favorably with the Hot Toys version (at least if you consider that I only paid $35 for the NECA one brand new). Its size is impressive.

check this item number out 150127093629........what do you think :dunno

I think that is the 18" NECA Endoskeleton which is ok but no near the HT Endos. I used to have one but it didn't come with a stand and I couldn't pose it at all. The little details are not as accurate as on the HT versions. My little cousin saw it and I gave it to him. Then I decided to get the HT Endos. Here is the NECA one I had before giving it to my cousin:

necaterminator01mq1.jpg

necaterminator02vk2.jpg

Here are the Hot Toys Endos, smaller than NECA but much better, in fact I think the HT Endos are the best 1/6 figures ever.

hottoysterminatorendoskvs9.jpg

hottoysterminatorendoskqd9.jpg

hottoysterminatorendoskak2.jpg

hottoysterminatorendoskgj1.jpg

I don't think anyone is actually comparing the NECA to the HT's version, all i'm saying is that for $50 the NECA is an amazing piece! It lack the detail that the HTs one offers, nothing more.

I have never owned the Neca but I've seen a repaint and refit customization done that made it look almost as good as the SS 1/4 version. It has a ton of potential.

Back