HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, that would make sense, I was about to share my weekly paycheck to show we do get income taxed lol.

You guys pay taxes in the States???? I always thought there was some born again Texan that just forced you guys to "hand over the cash" to fight some pointless war somewhere. :confused:

:lol

You guys pay taxes in the States???? I always thought there was some born again Texan that just forced you guys to "hand over the cash" to fight some pointless war somewhere. :confused:

:lol

The Iraq is just one thing, this country spends it's money so poorly it almost makes you want to puke. Granted, I piss away thousands on collectibles, but I enjoy them all and get money's worth, but the U.S. government spent billions on trailer homes for Katrina relief, on top of $35,000 a month or year, either way, to rent an old airport to hold these homes, and then months after Katrina, they were still there. You see cops around doing bull**** duties and getting paid people's tax money to do security at a ****ing mall and...sorry little rant there.

Hot Toys Endo Rocks, if you're on the fence, get one it's worth it.

The Iraq is just one thing, this country spends it's money so poorly it almost makes you want to puke. Granted, I piss away thousands on collectibles, but I enjoy them all and get money's worth, but the U.S. government spent billions on trailer homes for Katrina relief, on top of $35,000 a month or year, either way, to rent an old airport to hold these homes, and then months after Katrina, they were still there. You see cops around doing bull**** duties and getting paid people's tax money to do security at a ****ing mall and...sorry little rant there.

Hot Toys Endo Rocks, if you're on the fence, get one it's worth it.

Its funny I was looking for just one Endo and ended up getting 2 for the price of one from the commerce section of this site................good deal!

Can't frigin wait to get them too! I've spent a bunch of $$$ too on my collection but can honestly say and I know you won't hear this much but I feel quite content with what I have now.

I have every single Rambo, a couple Rocky's, Terminator, T2, Horror and Robo..............i'm good for now. As for the U.S.'s current "Leader"...........dickheads almost done. Just pray no other Bush ever steps into office again..........or should I say cheat his way into office again.

:cool:

As for the U.S.'s current "Leader"...........dickheads almost done. Just pray no other Bush ever steps into office again..........or should I say cheat his way into office again.

:cool:

That's why I don't vote, there is no such thing as a good politician anymore, it's just who's the lesser a-hole.

That's why I don't vote, there is no such thing as a good politician anymore, it's just who's the lesser a-hole.

Hey, do you have the NECA 18" Endo? My wife recently got me one for my birthday...........of course i'm still waiting for my 2 HT versions but how much better are the HT versions compared to the NECA..........other than the size.

Hey, do you have the NECA 18" Endo? My wife recently got me one for my birthday...........of course i'm still waiting for my 2 HT versions but how much better are the HT versions compared to the NECA..........other than the size.

Nope, first I ever knew of NECA was their Stay Puft Marshmellow Man, which I happily own, then the Pirates line, missed on their earlier stuff. Unless they were different back in the day, NECA is limited articulation like McFarlane, looks nice, but that limits your options.

I have the NECA 18 inch figure. For the price and mass production quality, it really is a fantastic figure. The articulation isn't as extensive as HT and I'm using wacky-tack to keep it standing, but it was worth the $40 I paid. And it's good enough that I have no interest in upgrading to the HT Endo.

As for how realistic it can look, here are some Photoshop pics I made using the NECA Endo.

Endoskeleton-Battlefield01.jpg

roboterm_composite02.jpg

Endoskeleton-Battlefield02.jpg

I have the NECA 18 inch figure. For the price and mass production quality, it really is a fantastic figure. The articulation isn't as extensive as HT and I'm using wacky-tack to keep it standing, but it was worth the $40 I paid. And it's good enough that I have no interest in upgrading to the HT Endo.

As for how realistic it can look, here are some Photoshop pics I made using the NECA Endo.

Endoskeleton-Battlefield01.jpg

roboterm_composite02.jpg

Endoskeleton-Battlefield02.jpg

Damn dude, Nice pics! and thanks for the info but whats wacky-tack? I have him leaning against the wall right now and it bugs me.

Damn dude, Nice pics! and thanks for the info but whats wacky-tack? I have him leaning against the wall right now and it bugs me.

Just another name for that putty-like adhesive you can find in the hardware department at Wal-Mart. It holds things in place pretty good, and it's non-destructive on most surfaces.

Here's an example--although I do get mine at Wal-Mart and it's yellow instead of blue.

https://www.dickblick.com/zz238/39/?wmcp=yahoo&wmcid=SiteSubmitProducts&wmckw=Elmer's+Tack+Putty

I put a small ball of it underneath each foot and then pressed the feet down onto the shelf for 30 seconds or so. Then, as long you make sure the Endo is evenly balanced (standing up straight), it should stay upright indefinitely.

NECA's good for top notch appearance, I love their quality, my only nag with them and McFarlane is their pieces are basically cost-effective statues, whatever pose is chosen that's it, luckily most of the poses NECA's done have all been great, some McF ones I've had issue with.

NECA's good for top notch appearance, I love their quality, my only nag with them and McFarlane is their pieces are basically cost-effective statues, whatever pose is chosen that's it, luckily most of the poses NECA's done have all been great, some McF ones I've had issue with.

I agree with you there. It's especially true of the 7 inch figures. I almost wish they didn't include any articulation because what little is there is nothing more than a mocking tease.

I agree with you there. It's especially true of the 7 inch figures. I almost wish they didn't include any articulation because what little is there is nothing more than a mocking tease.

Depends on the figure, sometimes it's nice, like both of their Michale Myers figures, the neck and arm articulation gives some options, but then figures like AWE Jack Sparrow, it doesn't do much at all like you said.

Just another name for that putty-like adhesive you can find in the hardware department at Wal-Mart. It holds things in place pretty good, and it's non-destructive on most surfaces.

Here's an example--although I do get mine at Wal-Mart and it's yellow instead of blue.

https://www.dickblick.com/zz238/39/?wmcp=yahoo&wmcid=SiteSubmitProducts&wmckw=Elmer's+Tack+Putty

I put a small ball of it underneath each foot and then pressed the feet down onto the shelf for 30 seconds or so. Then, as long you make sure the Endo is evenly balanced (standing up straight), it should stay upright indefinitely.

Thank You! I'm off to Walmart tommorrow.

I'm very happy with NECA's 18" endo. I had it "chromed up" and now it is the only endo i need (unless i get the fullsize statue one day)

Back