HT Endo Coming!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a quote from deficate dave about his Rambo figure. HMMM I guess I'm not the only one with suspicion. "Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I just noticed the rubber cracking/deteriorating under the armpits of my Rambo 2 figure. I've only had him for a couple of years now."

It does look like plastic and at a weight of 3.0 lbs. it sure ain't metal. I have the diecast Aoshima (sp?) which is decent. Can't have an endo that isn't all shiny.

Wor-Gar said:
My question above still applies -- once you guys are finished sparring of course. :D

Sorry Wor-Gar, there's a bad moon fallin. :)lol)

I don't have a contact but I think it's serpant99 on ebay. Anyway they are very good, honest and have great service. You will not be disappointed.

dekadentdave said:

I don't have a contact but I think it's serpant99 on ebay. Anyway they are very good, honest and have great service. You will not be disappointed.

Toy2 IS Serpent99? How funny. I know serpant. OK, thanks!

dekadentdave said:

Just don't expect a refund for something once you order

nash said:
Just don't expect a refund for something once you order
I believe the policy is a 10% non-refundable deposit on pre-orders only. When I ordered my Rocky and Clubber I think I put $20 down for both and when they shipped I was charged the remaining $190 balance. Seeing as how these are arriving next month I'm not worried about getting charged a deposit.

Wor-Gar said:
July or August? Are they kidding? I can't wait that long. I might grow up in that time.

...people like us don't grow up Wor-Gar... we just buy progressively more and more expensive toys :rotfl

endo1 said:
Yaaaaa! I'm all over it!

Reward Point don't fail me now!!
:chew

High five to you Sir! :chew

I can't buy any more figures due to money but I do have loads of reward points that I forgot about! :cool:

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Just an FYI, CornerStoreComics has the Endo for $110. I've ordered NECA stuff from them before and they are great. $20 saved is $20 saved afterall.

Wor-Gar said:
When are they shipping? March or 3rd quarter?

Whenever Sideshow gets theirs. They are getting them from Sideshow. They just got the T-800 and T-1000 in stock, if that gives you an idea. Just a few days behind Sideshow is all.

Back