HT Endo Coming!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dr2red said:
This is my first HT item. Are the kits hard to put together?
Depends on the figure but generally no. My Robocop was a breeze to snap on his limbs. Took me about 1 minute so I expect the Endo to be roughly the same. The Predators took a bit longer... 30-45 minutes and I spent 2 hours on my Corporal Hicks and Halo Rambo because of all of the straps and gear but it also comes down to the amount of time futzing to get the look the way you want it.

The Monster said:
Hi Dusty will we be able to replace the Battery for the eyes?:confused:

You can certainly replace the battery on the HT T-800 - basically all the electronics are in the head and the battery goes in the neck. Basically the head pops off and you just flip the battery out, put the new one in and pop the head back on.

I can only assume the Endo will work in a similar way.

Sideshow has increased their limit to 4 per customer. Too bad they didn't have this last week when I pre-ordered because I ended up ordering the rest from Toy2 instead. Oh well, at least I'll be getting mine next month instead of waiting until 3rd quarter.

Oh! Sorry, I didn't see the question about the battery. I will check with production to see if they know for sure... it may be a couple of days due to Toy Fair insanity, but if I forget, feel free to remind me! :duff

dekadentdave said:
Sideshow has increased their limit to 4 per customer. Too bad they didn't have this last week when I pre-ordered because I ended up ordering the rest from Toy2 instead. Oh well, at least I'll be getting mine next month instead of waiting until 3rd quarter.

some retail sites besides Toy2 say march, is that out dated?

holy shh** I really can't wait for this too. Wow, just really cool to see better lighted photos instead of the washed out ones on all the retailer sites.

King Darkness said:
I agree looks MUCH better in differnt lighting.

You're KILLING ME Chase! :lol

I got 3 of these on P.O... I think I'll probably remove that tab piece below the chest plate, I want more spine exposed.

pjam said:
You're KILLING ME Chase! :lol
Hot Toys is KILLING ME:lol

This looks like its gonna be the year of HTs for me. Elder Pred,Endo, another Alien, Power Loader, Robo will be here Tuesday and I'm gonna try and get ED and at least 1 Rambo.

Damn HT is my new favorite 1:6 scale company!

King Darkness said:
Hot Toys is KILLING ME:lol

This looks like its gonna be the year of HTs for me. Elder Pred,Endo, another Alien, Power Loader, Robo will be here Tuesday and I'm gonna try and get ED and at least 1 Rambo.

Damn HT is my new favorite 1:6 scale company!

They are the absolute best for stuff like this, no-one comes close and Howard Chan, the Creative Design Team Leader, is an absolute 80s Film nutjob like us so Bless his asskicking heart!

He's MY/our sixth scale James Cameron hero.

I can't wait to see what other 80's licenses HT does next. They could do Die Hard, Big Trouble in Little China, Road Warrior, Dune, Predator Dutch, Commando, Conan the Barbarian, aw hell... JUST DO 'EM ALL!!!!

Back