HT Endo Coming!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that endo looks good. I may have to buy a few to flip later.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Last edited:
wow this is defintely the year of 1:6, I mean the Medicom fans are happy and the Hot Toys fans are happy... in perfect harmony

congrats hot toys fans.

can't wait for MGS4 Snake and Raiden

dekadentdave said:
I can't wait to see what other 80's licenses HT does next. They could do Die Hard, Big Trouble in Little China, Road Warrior, Dune, Predator Dutch, Commando, Conan the Barbarian, aw hell... JUST DO 'EM ALL!!!!

No poo. The 80's are a smörgåsbord of kick ass licenses!!!

snakebeater said:
wow this is defintely the year of 1:6, I mean the Medicom fans are happy and the Hot Toys fans are happy... in perfect harmony

congrats hot toys fans.

can't wait for MGS4 Snake and Raiden

Dont forget a Krusader is also happy!!!

PF DARKNESS!!!!

ah yes, please forgive me king. best wishes to the krusade and of course the PF DARKNESS!!

but I would love to some Jack O' the green collectibles.. that rip off...

King Darkness said:
Dont forget a Krusader is also happy!!!

PF DARKNESS!!!!
rockstar.gif
rockstar.gif
rockstar.gif

Just wanted to mention The HT Endo feet are 100% screen accurate to The original Terminator, I had earlier said the toes were off, not ball toes but I was wrong... wrong, wrong, wrong. :lol

I was referring to the "heel ball" which we all remember from the foot dragging scene in Terminator and it is indeed accurate here. :cool:

pjam said:
Just wanted to mention The HT Endo feet are 100% screen accurate to The original Terminator, I had earlier said the toes were off, not ball toes but I was wrong... wrong, wrong, wrong. :lol

I was referring to the "heel ball" which we all remember from the foot dragging scene in Terminator and it is indeed accurate here. :cool:

I noticed this as well when doing screen grabs. The only difference is the chest plate which I posted the comparison several pages back. Man I cannot wait for this! Next month can't come soon enough!

dekadentdave said:
I can't wait to see what other 80's licenses HT does next. They could do Die Hard, Big Trouble in Little China, Road Warrior, Dune, Predator Dutch, Commando, Conan the Barbarian, aw hell... JUST DO 'EM ALL!!!!

Hell yeah, I want to see all those named above!

I just posted a thread about the Predator Commando's, I really hope we see those as well.

I admit to a preference for the original Terminator, but...
I am not concerned as long as this one kicks butt!
This toy looks so cool, that I am not sure it matters to me which version it is, as long as it is as posable as I think it is going to be....and that looks incredibly promising!

(BTW, take for example the tooling needed to make this toy as accurate as it looks to be, to whatever movie version it is, and you see my frustration with HT for skimping on the ALIENS warrior. BUT, I digress...this is gonna COOK the rest of my Terminator collection I bet! Can't wait to get it/them/some....army...:D )

I'm getting three, perfect for my group pose with different weapons, etc but Dave is getting like six of them. I wouldn't be surprised if many others were army building with these...

I see sick dioramas coming, crushed skulls, etc... so glad I have that future HT Kyle Reese now...

Preordered 5 from Alter-Ego toys. 20.00 cheaper each than SS. Figured in comparison I was almost getting one for free. I cancelled almost every Toyfair preorder (except Darkness:D )and reordered from AE too. Saved a bundle.

pjam said:
I'm getting three, perfect for my group pose with different weapons, etc but Dave is getting like six of them. I wouldn't be surprised if many others were army building with these...

I see sick dioramas coming, crushed skulls, etc... so glad I have that future HT Kyle Reese now...

Funny you should mention that. Just got my Red Horse skulls in the mail today, ready for some Endo-stomping action!

Back