HT Endo Coming!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dekadentdave said:
Cool base. I wonder what the battle-damage will be.

Are we getting a cool base with skulls with the reg endo?

Btw Dave, My T 800 is finally finished, will post pics on the thread soon but those leg sleeves turned out great man!

I don't think the skull base comes with the regular Endo. I bought some head skulls anyway so his foot will be standing on them. Those leg sleeves are perfect. What a big difference they made.

Thank you for informing Pjam!

Does anyone know more about this figure? (extra photos, what are the other differences except the base, is it directly produced like this by Hottoys or is it multiple custom work, etc...)
Seems nobody places a bid on that eBay link - are there other channels to order it?

pjam said:
BLISTER EXCLUSIVE BD ENDO LIMITED TO 100!

Can't tell much from this pic but it is a an Exclusive BD Version!

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Termi...9QQihZ018QQcategoryZ27294QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Well im guessing that it comes with that awesome base as well as a weathered/blackwashed endoskeleton... similar to Aoshima's 12" release

Yep Xeno, more pics on that listing show that plus the base with 4 skulls. It's already going for $100...

Last edited:
Hot Toys has updated their site with final production photos and says it is about to start shipping! Good news for those who ordered from Toy2!

259Endo_002_3x4.jpg
259Endo_004_3x4.jpg
259Endo_005_3x4.jpg

259Endo_024_3x4.jpg
259Endo_026gd_3x4.jpg

259Endo_044_3x4.jpg
259Endo_043_3x4.jpg

259Endo_046_3x4.jpg
259Endo_052_3x4.jpg

I cant wait for my 2 battledamaged ones. Nothing cooler than an Endo army.

Man, as if it didn't look utterly fantastic in the proto shots, it got even better, my inner collector wants it ASAP, but my bank account is glad I went with SSC and will have to wait for Q3.

Thanks to some work for Amarcord in progress, and some amazing trading, I will have all my Arnold Terminator versions this year! In time for the arrival of this Endo...so, with Sarah Conner on hand also soon, my Terminator collection will be mostest coolest!

Can't wait for this most amazing looking of figures! Hope the wait is not too long! And I hope it's an easy construction! I got a friend that is terrified of this one!

Back