HT-Biohazard 5 photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just lucked out; I scored a STARS version Wesker dirt cheap on eBay UK last night; he's boxed and in perfect condition, but with the sunglasses and silver pistol missing. Even after picking them up separately on ebay, the total cost still comes in at around £40 lower than it would have cost me brand new. Woohoo!

I got The Dead Mall Santa with The Street Prophet coming also going to pick up the The Harbinger and Punk they will all look great with my Resident Evil Hottoys stuff... Chris Wesker and Krauser needed som zombie company...

hey i'm hoping you could help since you got both weskers.

I brought my first hot toy ( Jill Valentine, early woop)
and cus hell they cost tons, and I hate waiting lol

is Midnight and STARS Wesker both the same in terms of body and head?

If i just brought one ( STARS ) i can easily just buy the clothes of Midnight,they all over ebay.

so they are different in any way??

thanks tons and your pics are great. :)

hey i'm hoping you could help since you got both weskers.

I brought my first hot toy ( Jill Valentine, early woop)
and cus hell they cost tons, and I hate waiting lol

is Midnight and STARS Wesker both the same in terms of body and head?

If i just brought one ( STARS ) i can easily just buy the clothes of Midnight,they all over ebay.

so they are different in any way??

thanks tons and your pics are great. :)

Yes body and head (glasses too) are the same thing for both figures.

You're plan should work.

and thank you :hi5:

Yes body and head (glasses too) are the same thing for both figures.

You're plan should work.

and thank you :hi5:
Oooh quick reply I like very much :p

thanks for the info, il be sure to pick him up straight after i get Chris, ( Chris & Jill ya gotta get the team lol or love birds )

also if ya get Jill, if you ever want to create her RE3 look
Triad Toys have a very good match for it, im picking it up as soon as i can.

il post some pics for this thread too, she should arrive at end of week i hope.

Oooh quick reply I like very much :p

thanks for the info, il be sure to pick him up straight after i get Chris, ( Chris & Jill ya gotta get the team lol or love birds )

also if ya get Jill, if you ever want to create her RE3 look
Triad Toys have a very good match for it, im picking it up as soon as i can.

il post some pics for this thread too, she should arrive at end of week i hope.

:yess: this thread needs a good revitalization!

I actually have the outfit your talking about but it's just sitting around not being used. I intended to bash an RE3 Jill but ended up not continuing. I'll probably get around to it someday though

Looking forward to your pics.

:yess: this thread needs a good revitalization!

I actually have the outfit your talking about but it's just sitting around not being used. I intended to bash an RE3 Jill but ended up not continuing. I'll probably get around to it someday though

Looking forward to your pics.
yeah i ended up laughing when i saw it on their site, big ass shout out to RE3. but it'll look great on Jill.

im also gona try making a Claire Redfield figure finding stuff for that gona be hard. its a shame Hot Toys didnt get try getting the rights for Darkside or any other game in series.
they could have made some great figures. i bet theres a huge demand for Claire and such too.

Yeah I was actually thinking of taking the clothes and head from my Dragon Claire Redfield and putting it on a HT body and see how that turns out. Might experiment when I get Jill. If it works out I might buy an extra Jill body on Ebay.

Yeah I was actually thinking of taking the clothes and head from my Dragon Claire Redfield and putting it on a HT body and see how that turns out. Might experiment when I get Jill. If it works out I might buy an extra Jill body on Ebay.
you have a Dragon Claire! ooh sooo jealous lol
well looking at how they look now, she would not fit in lol just trying to find the jacket is soo annoying i saw it on a site just this week but totally forgot, if i had that Claire be 90% complete. jeans and boots be easy to get.

yeah the Jill body does look good could be a good match, or could try a TrueType figure body, they look really well made.

the only figure im gona make that ive got 100% on is Cindy Lennox. if you ever played Resident Evil Outbreak. ive got the perfect clothes and gear to use. ive just got to pick the figure ive got like 3 to pick from.

you have a Dragon Claire! ooh sooo jealous lol
well looking at how they look now, she would not fit in lol just trying to find the jacket is soo annoying i saw it on a site just this week but totally forgot, if i had that Claire be 90% complete. jeans and boots be easy to get.

yeah the Jill body does look good could be a good match, or could try a TrueType figure body, they look really well made.

the only figure im gona make that ive got 100% on is Cindy Lennox. if you ever played Resident Evil Outbreak. ive got the perfect clothes and gear to use. ive just got to pick the figure ive got like 3 to pick from.

heh, yeah the old dragon figures aren't really up to Ht standards these days.

Cindy Lennox should be cool. What head sculpt are you gonna use
I almost bashed a Alyssa Ashcroft once. but I lost motivation :lol

as for a claire jacket. I've seen a few of the dragon ones on ebay might check there.

Edit: I found this...though it's a bit pricey...
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&Category=1168&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=2

heh, yeah the old dragon figures aren't really up to Ht standards these days.

Cindy Lennox should be cool. What head sculpt are you gonna use
I almost bashed a Alyssa Ashcroft once. but I lost motivation :lol

as for a claire jacket. I've seen a few of the dragon ones on ebay might check there.

Edit: I found this...though it's a bit pricey...
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&Category=1168&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=2
ahhh thanks for link :) who cares bout prices these days, really when it comes to hot toys i dont think anyone really care that much now haha.

well for Cindy shes so hard to pick for, shes too damn sweet! lol
but i think il defo buy Dead Cell Dakota, she looks awsome, and face is really good match for Cindy, not sure on the red lips tho. but hey REO was set in 1998 so she could have a kick ass look now haha

https://www.triadtoys.com/Brands/Dead+Cell/DAKOTA+12+INCH+FIGURE.html

I also like look of the new TrueType female figure great body choice for Cindy but the face is horrible so il have to do a head swap. but Triad do the best choice for her.

Alyssa would have been a great mod but i can see why you lost motivation for me its just she very blah. too basic.

I'm jealous. I wish I could find a reasonably priced STARS Chris so I can have a nice photo lineup of the HT RE figs I own. :p

Wow that is a good choice for Cindy. Nice going. Her all around proportions look good.

Yeah I just figured Alyssa would be the only outbreak character on my shelf and would look lonely.

I had aspirations to bash them all at one point. Got distracted though (with what I can't recall...maybe it was them closing the RE:O servers...just made me sad :lol)

Wow that is a good choice for Cindy. Nice going. Her all around proportions look good.

Yeah I just figured Alyssa would be the only outbreak character on my shelf and would look lonely.

I had aspirations to bash them all at one point. Got distracted though (with what I can't recall...maybe it was them closing the RE:O servers...just made me sad :lol)
yeah Capcom closing it sucked, such a good game.
and Alyssa would look lonely, and its not like she needs Chris to protect, she kicks plenty of ass on her own lol

soon as i get Cindy done and Chris and such il make a really good series for this thread, now its like its too much talking no pics haha

i look forward for more pics from you too you got some great ideas.

Back