Media Resident Evil Revelations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a0m6.jpg

I kept him unblocked just incase he ever had anything interesting to put fourth in any discussion. I guess not.

Ive no idea what he just typed but id bet my entire collection that its some kind of shi-tty gif because he cant type his thoughts for ****

I picked up the controls, even though they are the worst in re history

But i couldnt stand the bull**** that was the entire center room respawned with all the zombies every time i left and entered a tiny room.

People hate on modern RE but defend this ****??

I think i might even completely skip this game and go to file 2. If thats as crap as this theyre both going back on ebay

People also hate on the old games and defend the modern ****.

Ya just gotta spend some time with it. This game does have a steep learning curve. It's not easily accessible. And yeah, unfortunately you won't be getting the full experience, so you'll never get it's full potential. I'm not saying you have to like it, but spend some more time with it. You probably won't like it in the end, but there is some good in there.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Kiva. :1-1: When are you going to sell your MGS collection for something new? Heard HT is making figures from RE6.

People also hate on the old games and defend the modern ****.

Ya just gotta spend some time with it. This game does have a steep learning curve. It's not easily accessible. And yeah, unfortunately you won't be getting the full experience, so you'll never get it's full potential. I'm not saying you have to like it, but spend some more time with it. You probably won't like it in the end, but there is some good in there.

He's just mad he can't find people to play with it. :lol

Last edited:
I was debating whether to post in this thread since it went to **** some time ago but whatevs, info is info...

SOURCE - Gamespot

Resident Evil: Revelations sells more than 1 million copies across consoles and PC
Capcom's 2013 action game hits 1.1 million units sold across Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, and PC.
by Eddie Makuch on February 7, 2014

Resident Evil: Revelations for consoles and PC has now sold more than 1.1 million units, Capcom announced today as part of its latest earnings report. The 1.1 million figure only includes sales for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, and PC versions.

Resident Evil: Revelations originally launched in February 2012 as a 3DS-exclusive. It's not clear how many copies of that version have been sold to date.

Capcom expects Resident Evil: Revelations for consoles and PC to sell 1.2 million copies by the end of March 2014, meaning the game needs to shift another 100,000 copies in the next two months to reach that target.

I was debating whether to post in this thread since it went to **** some time ago but whatevs, info is info...

SOURCE - Gamespot

Resident Evil: Revelations sells more than 1 million copies across consoles and PC
Capcom's 2013 action game hits 1.1 million units sold across Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, and PC.
by Eddie Makuch on February 7, 2014

Resident Evil: Revelations for consoles and PC has now sold more than 1.1 million units, Capcom announced today as part of its latest earnings report. The 1.1 million figure only includes sales for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, and PC versions.

Resident Evil: Revelations originally launched in February 2012 as a 3DS-exclusive. It's not clear how many copies of that version have been sold to date.

Capcom expects Resident Evil: Revelations for consoles and PC to sell 1.2 million copies by the end of March 2014, meaning the game needs to shift another 100,000 copies in the next two months to reach that target.

Capcom needs to lower there expectations why they are failing.

I finally got this last week, and I've already beaten it. I liked it, and definitely was the better of RE's released in the last few years. I've been going through Raid mode currently on PS3, so if anyone wants to do COOP let me know. :wave

Back