Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15915212852_eb87ba0347_c.jpg

15915213822_4ffe5c5458_c.jpg

15890063496_73a02a1f19_b.jpg

15728396058_008013353f_c.jpg

Anyone brewed their already expired green tea from Robbie Rabbit?

The taste seems smoother than normal green teas you get in sushi bars, there is not much bitter taste, and you just need to pour in a few leaves, once it touches the water it will expand back to it's original size. I think it's the best green tea i've had so far.

I downed it a few months ago. It was quite good. No wonder it cost so much for a small amount.

aren't you the guy who say you're gonna keep it sealed for another 10 years?

btw how many cups did you manage to brew with that packet? i did google about those tea leafs it seems it's quite some traditional product in japan.

New gecco statues announced.

Pyramid head with spear.

The other is a secret.

GET ****ING HYPE YESSSS

Saw an artist on Ebay who made a Nurse/Closer plush. Comissioned a split head dog that was just finished, and tomorrow begins the Pterodactyl.

icm_fullxfull.63983972_uplspvaius0c8ggwogkc.jpg

So awesome.

Nah. I'm waiting for the next two gecco releases and the figmas. Medicom could be cool if I can get it for cheap down the line.

Also waiting for a very cool custom in September...

Any suggestions on how to display? Got no room! I probably need two sections to display Silent hill. Probably one normal section and then the other world.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have a dimmed picture but quality becomes ****. Here it is

Probably needs to be dark more.

1828c36d694d56ca3a998b63d7134bbe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back