Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a dimmed picture but quality becomes ****. Here it is

Probably needs to be dark more.

1828c36d694d56ca3a998b63d7134bbe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

try printing out some tiles & walls from the game as backdrop for the cabinet. you can put some stands for the shorter statues so they stand out more since there's ample vertical space.

Square / rectangular rocks?

I'm picturing some kind of rocky base now using square rocks. Not really sure where to look... For. Rocks... Lol...

Square / rectangular rocks?

I'm picturing some kind of rocky base now using square rocks. Not really sure where to look... For. Rocks... Lol...

yea, just mid size rocks would do fine for statues like the pyrramids. Grey ones. if you can get blood & mud on it it'd look even better. just make sure the surface is smooth so it won't damage the statues base. An A3 printout should fit for the backdrops & base. Probably cost you 50cents.

you really need some base & backdrops, coz the white cabinet looks ugly.

btw any construction yard should have tons of them. you need a cutter if you want to shape them up better.

Got a great idea from some help on Facebook.

Pvc pipe. Cut to specific size. Spray metallic silver. Acrylic paints to turn it into a rusty pipe. Add bolts around it to make it more believable.

Alright here's my end result. I made two stands for now. It is way too humid and hot upstairs so I basically just threw them in and took a pic. Not organized at all. White besta doesn't help needs backdrop.

White pvc painted to look like really rusted pipes.

779427f6f11d8dd8c2fd88ffb4118a69.jpg

375fc5538546ac3a29e40cd833c5e04e.jpg

9292f7d97518b73facaeefc65ae97ac4.jpg

Probablymove the two robbies next to Heather and have the pterodactyl further in the corner.

There's the spear pyramid head... There was talk about it at won fest. Still gonna be a surprise on the second statue.

9292f7d97518b73facaeefc65ae97ac4.jpg

Probablymove the two robbies next to Heather and have the pterodactyl further in the corner.

looks good but add some Blood I mean rust dripping down effect or else it won't look Silent Hill enough. could have been 1 inch higher to make it look more like a pipe.

move Heather forward & higher, Robbies behind both sides of the signboard, flying monster at far back corner, pyramid heads on stands at behind Heather both sides.

For backdrop i'm guessing either a dark blue misty silent hill or blood dripping toilet walls with tiles as base.

you might wanna figure something to prevent Robbie from catching dust, he's difficult to clean up with those flockies.

btw if you can make your lights flicker would look even better.

I have to make a stand for Heather. I'll make another on Sunday.

I have to make a stand for Heather. I'll make another on Sunday.

Heather's stand can be more colorful like painted grey but with round pellets around it like those colorful lightbulbs in the themepark in SH3.

Probably just gonna do another rust stand. Not sure if that would look good. Got a pic?

Took a CD rack case for pyramid heads base and painted it rusty. I know the display is too busy but for now this is the best it's gonna get imo.

Sorry for crappy pic!

25ac8856852f4a4d613725aec8f26ec7.jpg

Took a CD rack case for pyramid heads base and painted it rusty. I know the display is too busy but for now this is the best it's gonna get imo.

Sorry for crappy pic!

25ac8856852f4a4d613725aec8f26ec7.jpg

kinda sucks that you actually have suck a thick frame on the cabinet doors. not considering another Detolf? should swap position between the blue & pink.

I hate the besta door lol. I'll be getting detolfs when I get a new place and have more room. For now I'm stuck with this.

I hate the besta door lol. I'll be getting detolfs when I get a new place and have more room. For now I'm stuck with this.

i've been to Ikeas i've seen doors with thinner panels, not sure if it's Billy or something, you thinking of getting a cake fridge like those in cake shops instead?

I can get a memory of Alessa repaint for $575 plus ship made exactly like the one shown a whole back..

Seems a little pricey. Average price or too expensive?

Back