HT Batman Franchise: What Will You Get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently....

DX11
DX12
Batpod
Tumbler (TDK Black)

Waiting on official specs for Kyle and 'The Bat' (Assuming The Bat gets to the official specs stage).

Pre order
Dx11
Dx12
Batpod
Bane
Batmobile 89

Still thinking about catwoman but if catwoman returns im pretty sure i will order it. And of course batwing 89:yess::yess:

Current Pre-orders

DX 12 TDKR Batman
TDKR Bane
TDK Lt. Gordon (SWAT)

Will Preorder
TDKR Catwoman
TKDR Bat (If it's actually released)
Batman Returns Penguin

Thinking about
TDKR Camo Tumbler
'89 Batmobile (may be a gift from the wife)

Finally pre-ordered my figures, although my shop just raised the price of the DX 12 Batman with 10 EUR :/

Joker DX 2.0/ 11: 244 EUR ( +- 299 USD)
Batman DX 12: 258 EUR (+- 316 USD)

But the shipping cost is only 5 EUR (+- 6 dollars)

Don't know if I'll get Bane. Maybe I will get him if HOt Toys decides to produce a Ra's al Ghul.

I know it's quite expensive but I think I'll never get a second chance to get these awesome collectibles. These will be my 2nd and 3rd figure from Hot Toys. My first one was Jack Sparrow DX 6 and I was blown away. Hopefully these won't be a disappointment.

DX11 and DX12. I don't know about Bane because I'm still trying to decide how I feel about him and other things about the movie in general. No Catwoman. I don't collect vehicles or 1/4 although I do really like EBs Begins suit.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I've added Bane to my list. :slap Oh, brother..
- HT DX11 (Joker 2.0)
- HT DX12 TDKR Batman
- HT Bane

Still thinking about Catwoman, as I am anticipating a Ra's Al Ghul release, on top of a sure-to-be-released Comm Jim Gordon Trench Coat version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My current hot toys batman pre-order list

DX11
DX12
bane
batpod
tumbler (black)
89 batmobile

Soon to be added
catwoman
the bat

I have the TDKR Batman and Batpod already preordered, but I'm contemplating getting the Tumbler.

And once they announce it, I'll be preordering the Arkham City Batman as well.

Caved in and preordered the 1/4 TDKR Batman in addition to having already preordered the DX12 and the pod

Back