HT Batman Franchise: What Will You Get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR: what will you get?

I have the DX12 and Bane preordered. Will PO Catwoman when this comes out. The vehicles are just to expensive and big for me to order. I'll stick to the 1/6 scale figures.

dean_crying2.gif

I don't know. I just don't know. Theres so much coming it isn't funny.

sad.gif

i agree its to much .

:lol

Its especially annoying because I'm a guy who likes to have his preorders in and secure, however irrational that may be since in most cases they're available for a very long time. I just don't know what I want to preorder. Pity I can't win the lotto, ordering everything sure would be easier.

:lol

Its especially annoying because I'm a guy who likes to have his preorders in and secure, however irrational that may be since in most cases they're available for a very long time. I just don't know what I want to preorder. Pity I can't win the lotto, ordering everything sure would be easier.

I think just like you do. Preorder and get it out of the way. Why sit on it, possibly missing out right?

SS needs to move out of state though. Taxes F-ing kill me! $20+ per figure

Probably gonna cancel Bane and switch to Joker 2.0. He will just be better for a display encompassing the Nolan trilogy.

Last edited:

Got DX 12 and Bane locked and loaded and fully paid. Catwoman... hmm.. wasn't impressed at all from the initial HK Convention pics. Will have to see. Also very, very tempted to get the QS001. Would love to get all the vehicles as well to go with their respective "clients" i.e. Camou Tumblr - Bane, Batpod - Selina, The Bat - Bats, but we all know that will be close to impossible.

I don't think we'll see a stop at 3 for the TDKR license though. Pretty sure we'll finally see a proper Commissioner Gordon and maybe even a Mr. Blake.

Bane
DX batman
DX Joker
Tumbler
Camo Tumbler
Bat pod
Will order Bat
Lt Gordon
Enterbay 1/4 Batman
Enterbay 1/4 Joker
Will order HT 1/4 fig
Will order Catwoman fig

I'm in for Batman DX, Joker 2.0 and Bane. I'll consider Catwoman.

No go on anything 1/4. Too big, too expensive, and I don't think they're any more impressive than the 1/6 versions.

Probably no vehicles -- though I'm still considering a black Tumbler. Definitely no go on the Batpod, camo Tumbler, or Bat. Its the black Tumbler or no vehicles for me.

If they made them, I'd seriously consider getting a Blake, hijacker/stock exchange Bane, or Two Face 2.0. Outside chance on Ras al'Ghul or Gordon. I'd almost definitely be in for a Bruce Wayne Armory.

Can't think of anyone else I'd even consider buying.

SnakeDoc

this thread should be titled Hot Toys batman stuff: what will you get?
that's what everyone is posting.

Joker 2.0, Selina Kyle Kitty (if they finally release official specs) and Bat-pod...

well this is the batman stuff i will be getting.

1. DX11
2. DX11
3. DX12
4. BANE

Definitely getting DX11 Joker, DX12 Batman, Bane, and Catwoman. Don't have the room for any vehicles at the moment but I'd love a black Tumbler. I'm also waiting for a Ra's and Commisioner Gordon.

DX-11 and DX-12 are preordered. Catwoman will be as well. Once Returns figures come out, I'll need Batman and Penguin. Oh, and the Arkham City Batman.

Preordered:
DX11 & DX12
89 batmobile

will also get:
Catwoman
Bane

Maybe Batpod - if I'm not broke by then

Back