HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Ahh...Good old GoHastings. I remember having to make a decision. Either $124 shipped for Hellboy or $127 for the Mark 1. I picked the Hellboy :lol. What I'd do to go back and buy both!:panic:

Around the same time I got the T2 T-800 in the sale I was on the fence about getting either Aldo Rain or BD Iron Man for about $120. Didn't get neither because I hesitated and gave too much weight to all the BD IM compalints about faulty craftsmanship. Needless to say I couldn't bring myself to pay over $300 for him now.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Well, so much for the to-do about the pre-order. I just ordered a couple of them. Guess they're not so exclusive after all. Maybe they were hoping by making a big fuss over a pre-order more people would buy them.

This is terrible. I had the option of waking up at 3:00 am to ppo but I was s#$t tired, now im seeing if its still available but the site is as laggy as online halo at 2 in the morning

This is insane that the Batman is still available... The ES must have increased by the thousands!!

have to say it, im pretty glad i was able to score this....i hope it undercuts the filppers.

I have a hastings close to where I live. They have had an Aldo Raine forever. Seems like they always get the ehm...."less wanted" figures.

He's still for sale on the website actually. But to be fair they had some better ones too, I almost got my DX-02 from there if he hadn't sold out as I was doing the check-out.

Im happy that its still available but im pissed off that the site wont let me bloody order!!

This is insane that the Batman is still available... The ES must have increased by the thousands!!

ES? Has any HT release had an ES? :lol

Well I didn't want to miss out on it so I went with Sideshow.

You are probably right. I think I'm just getting caught in the hype. $241 shipped is a nice chunk of change to be put towards another preorder (or something else that'll eventually hit). Sucks that I'm on the fence over this fig. :gah:

I thought better of ordering this. I have a perfectly good OC Bats on the shelf, and there are just too many other figures to budget for. At the end of the day my $225 was going to get me switch-out mouths, only one of which I like, and a spare body for 'just in case'. Couldn't care less about the first night out gear and anything else that comes with it.

The anticipation was fun while it lasted :)

I took the advice of lot of my fellow freaks, (one even PM's me that he had 2 and coul sell me one at SSC price to help me out - what a great board!) and made an account and preordered the guy... fingers crossed that my family issues get sorted out by the time the guy ships... Thanks again guys!

SSC FOREVER :rock

pardon me, but might I add, what does ES stand for?:monkey3

"Edition size" - most Hot Toys figures aren't numbered nor do we ever learn how many of a given figure are released.

Contrast with Sideshow's statues, which are all numbered and have a published edition size.

This has to be a regular release. Why go through all the bother if it's a regular pre-order?

I don't care what anyone says, this release (obviously somewhat regular) is a direct result of the recent scalping incident(s) I couldn't be happier. The exact same thing happened with the T-1000 Sarah Connor. I knew this would happen.

Superman @ $210 with a few extra fists was insane (yes even with the still undisclosed donation), and Bats @ $225 could've had something else, PERS comes to mind with the cowl head.
Agreed. I like this figure, but $175 would be about the max I'd have spent. With the thousands they're obviously making, it's not not exactly limited edition. Not to mention, 90% if the figure is just recycled from previous releases.

I hope it has the red toy fair sticker on it. That looks cool against the black on the box. And, I like shiny things.

Haven't owned any of the HT Batmen so this'll be my first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back