HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

What do you mean they cancelled your order??

sorry to answer so late...my friend did a PO at sdcc.. got an e-mail fom sidshow afterwards that it should not have been offered. all cool tho' we got our orders 2day

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Hey does anybody know if sideshow ships to the shipping address or the billing address??

Why do they need a billing address if it is electronic credit card payment? -Unless they want to send you a statement??

Major Gracias to the folks at sideshow collectbiles, For increasing their preorder quota and establishing a one per person PPO. I can't thank you enough!!! And I hope those asian flippers will think before they act next time. That wall of scalped products is disgusting, lets hope those flippers go bankrupt!!!!!

Whatttttttttt?

wow, i cant believe people have been buying this figure for $600.00 to $700.00 on Ebay and it still has not sold out on Sideshow, niether has the Predator.

Is this a side-effect of the stock market going up and down???

or is Hot Toys making a _____ LOAD of these figures nowaday. The Christopher Reeve Superman Figure has not sold out .

I went crazy trying to preorder this today. It finally showed up on one of my Firefox tabs and I was able to get the order in. While waiting, I kept trying to call Sideshow but the line was busy. I definitely didn't think it would still be available when I got home but it is. That's fine with me though.

Is it just me or can no on log into their normal sideshow account

wow, i cant believe people have been buying this figure for $600.00 to $700.00 on Ebay and it still has not sold out on Sideshow, niether has the Predator.

Is this a side-effect of the stock market going up and down???

or is Hot Toys making a _____ LOAD of these figures nowaday. The Christopher Reeve Superman Figure has not sold out .
I think it's a combination of Hot Toys increasing their quantities (hopefully in direct response to the scalpers), and also that there is less demand for a $240 man doll than spending a day in this forum would have us believe :monkey1

All the pics and videos I've seen of these batman's shows like they attract the dust. Is that a problem on these rubber bodies?

Like I said earlier, they are probably going to release up to 5000 more of these and make it a regular release.
However, SSC gets to keep it all and sell it in their site at an inflated price instead of selling their stock to CSC, AE, BBTS, or other retailers that would have sold it for 10% cheaper than SSC.

All the pics and videos I've seen of these batman's shows like they attract the dust. Is that a problem on these rubber bodies?

Only for this suit. The dx batman and the tdk version batman didnt attract dust.

Is sideshow down?

Has anyone who ordered over the phone received a confirmation yet?

Yeah I'll bet it is 3000-5000, Sorta felt it would be, remember this is a $237 plus purchase with shipping. Not all folks can shell out that kinda dough for a 12" figure, so SS might have gotten all the true die hard fans today and the rest might not go for it, even if they wanted. If it was $150 it might have sold out sooner.

Yeah I'll bet it is 3000-5000, Sorta felt it would be, remember this is a $237 plus purchase with shipping. Not all folks can shell out that kinda dough for a 12" figure, so SS might have gotten all the true die hard fans today and the rest might not go for it, even if they wanted. If it was $150 it might have sold out sooner.
I suspect these higher prices are why Classic Predator and Superman haven't sold out yet, either.

Inb4 80% of the preorders go into waiting list?

I suspect these higher prices are why Classic Predator and Superman haven't sold out yet, either.

Yep- Can we say HT might have hit the price barrier wall ??? Is this the beginning of the HT slow down?

Think about it- less limited product, more produced at higher retail price add the lower secondary market prices resulting and you have...????:lecture

Although I despise scalpers, buying two of something does not necessarily equal scalper. If one really likes something, I think it is a good idea to buy two. One for a spare, or one to give to your son, ect, to hand down to future generations. However, since the limit is one per customer, cheater WOULD be an appropriate word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back