HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I didn't order. There will be more than plenty of these when they ship. HT will not miss the opportunity to sell one of these puppies to absolutely everyone who wants one.

Then the DX will come in time for the third film.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I didn't order. There will be more than plenty of these when they ship. HT will not miss the opportunity to sell one of these puppies to absolutely everyone who wants one.

Then the DX will come in time for the third film.

Definitely a DX02 2.0 coming for TDKR...

Without a doubt. Although, HT tend to not lose their value. In fact, they almost always go up.
You could always get this now, enjoy it for awhile, and then sell it later.

No always so, i lost out a bit on selling the Comedian not much but i still did because of the oil issues reported with the figure drove the price down, even though mine was in great condition.

Anyone else having issuse trying to log into their SSC account?

me too, not since this morning, always gets redirected back to the main page

Got mine!

Wasn't too bad. Took about 20 minutes for the site to stop being retarded...after that, easy as pie.

So anyone know when this will ship? I'm thinking it wont be a long wiat.

So anyone know when this will ship? I'm thinking it wont be a long wiat.

During Spooktacular - may or may not have been mentioned before :1-1:

last flex is Oct 25 and it says will ship 4-5 days after last flex..

EDIT: Great collection btw!!!!

just got mine...i wasnt getting up at 3am local time to get this.still surprised it was up for order....$$$$$ for SSC and HT!!

Just joined as a sideshow customer & pre-ordered:yess:

Are they still only allowing one piece per customer? I was thinking about getting a second one to display both heads.

Was able to PO one eventually. Thank god!

wtf is wrong with sideshow ____ty website

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfamN91qSV4"]Hot Toys MMS155 Batman Begins Bruce Wayne Exclusive Review - YouTube[/ame]​

what a nerve wracking disaster! was able to get 1 for me, 1 for my friend whose PO at sdcc wascancelled and 1 for my brother. got late 4 work though

Last edited:

Totally forgot about this and went to see planet of the apes. :rotfl
Just put my order in.

what a nerve wracking disaster! was able to get 1 for me, 1 for my friend whose PO at sdcc wascancelled and 1 for my brother. late 4 work though

What do you mean they cancelled your order??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back