HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I hope it has the red toy fair sticker on it. That looks cool against the black on the box. And, I like shiny things.

You will get that and a sideshow exclusive sticker.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Ahhh this page is homy see all the oldtimers being back in the DC section
damn got bumped onto the next page....
where is MF??

i cancelled my order on batman, my interest died,
would rather have the shadow predator,after seeing the youtube review of him, so it's shadow predator and sse classic predator for me.can't afford all 3.

Snagged a second one through my uncle... :yess:

COOL!!!

Personally Im glad they made thousands of these, I really don't care if its Exclusive or what it could be worth someday. I won't ever be selling it. Just want it for my Nolan Batman Collection.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You might want to see my collection.

I have use for 2 of these. All i collect is Nolan batman related figs

I wish I had restraint like that. I've become less of a franchise collector and more of a Hot Toys collector. I don't really care about Captain America, but that figure is on preorder. :panic:

OK CRAZY UPDATE!

My garment dealer friend (who is also a collector and got me my DX01 and MISBL) whom I msg saying I preordered it says he's in HK now... AND that the money I had given him to buy the EB GoD 3rd edition which he wasnt able to buy the last time he went there as EB did a product recall to fix the eyes has ALREADY paid that amount to his dealer their to get THIS BATMAN for me!!!

Ironic... from the prospect of NOT owning the figure, now I have a chance to own 2??!! :horror... now either I can cancel my SSC Preorder OR (which is on my mind) straight up trade it for the HT Scarecrow which will complete my HT Nolanverse characters!

That gif is so annoying.

:lol you might want to re-read his post. Axe edited 'uncle' for 'maid', so pretty sure he was just taking the piss.

I wish I had restraint like that. I've become less of a franchise collector and more of a Hot Toys collector. I don't really care about Captain America, but that figure is on preorder. :panic:

Yah, im a Nolan Batman franchise collector only too. Thats all I buy. Im only missing the DX Joker. But with a 2.0 coming out soon, Im hoping it brings the costs down on DX1 a little more so i can get one at a reasonable price.

OK CRAZY UPDATE!

My garment dealer friend (who is also a collector and got me my DX01 and MISBL) whom I msg saying I preordered it says he's in HK now... AND that the money I had given him to buy the EB GoD 3rd edition which he wasnt able to buy the last time he went there as EB did a product recall to fix the eyes has ALREADY paid that amount to his dealer their to get THIS BATMAN for me!!!

Ironic... from the prospect of NOT owning the figure, now I have a chance to own 2??!! :horror... now either I can cancel my SSC Preorder OR (which is on my mind) straight up trade it for the HT Scarecrow which will complete my HT Nolanverse characters!

collection-of-funny-photos04.jpg

Bought :yess:

I can see someone who already has an OC Batman not wanting this but I had sold my original OC :slap so it was a no brainer for me.

Besides, one really becomes invested in a figure after living in its thread for months :lol

Snagged a second one through my maid... :yess:
SCALPER! :mad:

:lol you might want to re-read his post. Axe edited 'uncle' for 'maid', so pretty sure he was just taking the piss.
:exactly:

:pfft: pleas read carefully...

i cancelled my order on batman, my interest died,
would rather have the shadow predator,after seeing the youtube review of him, so it's shadow predator and sse classic predator for me.can't afford all 3.

I have opposite feelings lol. After seeing the youtube video I'm thinking about cancelling the shadow. Something more toyish about him than the rest of newer preds. The paint apps on his body are kind of primitive.

Just placed an order. websites a little screwed up at the moment but as long as one is mine....im happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back